DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

An official goodbye from that scrum noob.

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

An official goodbye from that scrum noob.

Post by Scorpion9 »

Hi people,
For the few who may know (or care to) know me, I'm Scorpion9. I joined this game back in September 2007, what agreat and fresh way to start the beginning of a multiplayer online game enjoyment for me. If anyone noticed, I've been absent from this game for at least a year. It started when I found other interesting games to play online, and my playing of this game slowed. I eventualy took a break from the game, and by the time I really wanted to play again, WHAM! The master server went down. A replacment was made, as you know, but because I don't own my own computer, my parents refused to allow me to download it onto their computer, mostly because they don't want to make their computer any slower. Think Tanks already made their computer very slow, and they did not want any more downloads of that sort. I understand that the file size is very small, but its not up to me, its not my device. So now I feel its time for me to make an official goodbye. For such a simple game and such a forum of few members, Think Tanks introduced me to so many useful things in the 3 years I played it, introduced me to a world of other people, and how to not act like an idiot on forums (if I am right now please say so :) ). It even helped me with my grammar and my typing speed! I really hate to go, really I do, but I am without a choice. If I get a computer of my own I will certainly try to reconnect here, but as of now its a no go. It may take a few years, but if I remember I'll be shure to see if you guys are still alive! I'd like to make a few thank yous to my active and inactive friends:
aaa: For bringing me into my first army, even though the army itself was short lived.

Ice Mom: for accepting me into his army and for being a good friend overall.

Salmon Sam: For his generosity in helping me and my bros. with stupid errors that I couldn't figure out myself. Thanks again, my friend!

Fat Bastid: for his good conpanionship in-game

CB: for his help with all my stupid noobish questions :)

PARcat: for her friendship over the years. I'm going to miss your constant teasing me with the scrumball next to the goal thing you would do every time I was in a game with you :tankerhappy1: .

Well, I've said enough. If I missed anyone, let me just say Thinktanks was a great experiance for me and hopefully I will be back at some point, the sooner the better. If anyone wishes to contact me for some reason, you can find me most often at www.jiggmin.com. My username is Ridley. Good luck and good bye!
~Scorpion9, aka "That One Scrum Noob Who is Good at TBM but Only if He is a Heavy"
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: An official goodbye from that scrum noob.

Post by parCAT »

Scorp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to miss trying to teach you to steal the scrum from me! I hope you find a good online game that fulfills your desires for tank killing while at the same time having a great, tight community like ours. You'll be welcomed with open arms when you return to our servers!

p.s. your farewell was very poetic. I like your use of dramatic effect! :razz: