DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

New Computer - Think Tanks wont open

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: New Computer - Think Tanks wont open

Post by Blind Cide »

It seems that starting with Snow Leopard, Apple stopped including PPC compatibility software (Rosetta) in the standard install. So a preinstalled OS probably wouldn't have included it. It couldn't hurt to pop the software restore disk in and look in the optional installs for Rosetta, and install it.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

The latest version of TT is a Universal Binary... and runs fine on my Intel based 10.6.7 system. There should be no need for Rosetta...

Try this... in case you had it running in Rosetta on the old machine:

Find the TT program icon and then select it. Hit command-I to get info (or right click and get info in the pop-up menu). In the General section of the info window, make sure the checkboxes for "Open using Rosetta" and "Locked" are not checked. If you don't have Rosetta installed, maybe that's messing it up.
Screen shot 2011-06-01 at 4.09.17 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-06-01 at 4.09.17 PM.png (56.76 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

Both boxes are unchecked in my previous computers TT version