DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

World of Tanks

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: World of Tanks

Post by TumbleWeed »

I was going to try out World of Tanks,but decided not to.I used to play Battlefield Heroes a long time ago and i remembered it being fun,so i went back.They added a few more maps since i was last there and its still fun :tankerhappy1: .I'm TumbleWeed4180
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

They have added new maps on WoT. I've seen about 6 new maps or so. And btw.... Light tanks blow.....
Master TMO
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Master TMO »

Eh, I kinda enjoy light tanks. They're about as close to TT tanks as they get - racing around the edge of the map to try and get an angle on the enemy and snipe them. I do often get cut off and killed though. I don't play it enough to really have my tactics worked out right yet.

Mind you, I haven't yet levelled up enough to be able to try any heavy tanks. I had to give up on Tank Destroyers though. The lack of mobility and a turret was a killer for me. It's just too easy to get flanked. Might be different if you were part of a team that worked together, but in the free-for-alls you can't really count on anyone else sticking with you.
Hugobaaarainz
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Hugobaaarainz »

Anyone else having tried that gem? It's now full version. There's one new map every month, and lots of players online all the time. And, oh, there's tanks. Lots of them. Just tanks.

Since there are 10 levels (called 'tiers') of tanks, yeah you start at the bottom.

Grinding kinda sucks, but since it takes longer to level up as you advance, I found I zipped through the first tiers pretty fast. Now to get my tier 8 takes forever, so it seems...

The Tier-1 are nicknamed 'loltractors', since the German tier-1 is a 'Leichtraktor'. They suck, and rightfully so. Fairly slow, weak gun, paper armor.

Tier-2 are fun, light and fast, and you get lots of action for cheap. I still play it from time to time.

It's also important to upgrade your tank.
Gun/turret/chassis//engine/radio are the components to upgrade.
When you buy a new tank, it's not upgraded, and... it sucks. SO yeah, upgrade your tank to their potential.

Tier-3 are getting more serious... You know the ropes a bit, and get to fight quite bigger tiers and realize you're a little fish in a big pond. But your tank also offer a good performance.

Tier-4, it's for real. You fight Tiers 2-3-4-5-6-7, so lots of action, and it's not often you're the top tank in a game...

Anyway, I'm still playing this, 'hugobrainz'. :rockon:
Master TMO
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Master TMO »

Haven't been able to play in a couple of weeks (tried while on vacation but the connection was utter crap). Otherwise been too busy or distracted. But I am still there.