DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

World of Tanks

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Hugobaaarainz
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Re: World of Tanks

Post by Hugobaaarainz »

A review:
http://www.tentonhammer.com/review/worl ... nks-launch

I post here a lot cause I love the TT gang. :tankerhappy1:
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

I will have to wait until after i up grade this computer from 1GB :tankermad1: to 2GB :tankerhappy1: to play and or load the game.That wont happen for another few weeks.Yea i know..why would anyone have a computer with 1GB?Well i didnt have any say in the matter.Not my computer and i wasnt around when it was bought.But i do have permission to make it a bit better when i can :~)
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

@Hugo, it's okay, haha... thanks for the link, it definitely cleared up some questions... I think I will wait for the mac version, unless any mac user is interested in helping me transform my macbook correctly... It's not that I cannot do it, it's just that I literally have no money, so I wouldn't be able to buy another computer, and I need it for school. I'm not helpless, I'm just slightly computer impaired. :)
meow !
benblue20
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by benblue20 »

Excellent game. Thank you for sharing, Smacky. :thumbup:
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

Downloaded the game and gave it a try. Get a wonderful 4-8fps on my integrated graphics card.

unistalled after attempting to play 4 rounds.

Too much waiting around time for me. Drive around find somebody. Shoot at them. Die because you are in a breadbox. Get a little experience points to try to get a better tank. snore... Not my cup of tea.
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

I've been playing Battlefield Heroes. While it's not tank-oriented, there are tanks. Somewhat shares TT's cartoon goofyness and is ridiculously fun. Can get expensive, but can also be totally free. I'm endangered_feces(of course "fishtank" was taken).
I'll check out worldoftanks. I'll bet there's already a fishtank over there, too.
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

^ Just checked out your profile and saw you only have a Gunner. I love the Commando class. For me, sneaking up behind an unsuspecting victim, stabbing them to death, then tea-bagging them while doing a "chicken" emote is FUN.
The commando class is what got me hooked on the game, reminded me of the old playstation game Tenchu.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

^Pretty fun game... I tried it out last night. I kind of like that you can hop up top of a tank that a teammate is driving and use the gun. I thought it was hilarious when after 4 rounds I was the top scorer and stayed in the top 3 for the other 3 rounds I played. For some reason I was pretty good with the tank. I also thought it was hilarious that you can hop on a planes wings and then parachute to the ground. I'll be playing that one again.
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

Mamby Teabag.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

The game is fun but with the ad's running I don't feel the need to spend money on it. The lack of more maps is getting old. I also find it amusing when I have the highest points in the server and also the most deaths.