DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

An Idea for our forum

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

An Idea for our forum

Post by Guest »

Hey guys, I have a realy good idea for this Forum. Maybe I post this at the wrong place, but i can live with that. OK, here is my Idea:

We should make a forum category with the name "God and the world" or "The world without TT" or just "My live".

This would be a forum-category without TT-Topics, so we can talk about other things tehy dont belong to think tanks like other Videogames or the Ski-WM or our funny lives or a Joke-Topic. :lol:

I think this is what this forum needs to get more interesting. A lot of other forums have this to, so why should we be outsiders?

So, this is my brilliant :idea:
I hope you like it
Green
Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: An Idea for our forum

Post by Speedo »

You mean the Spam Lounge?
Gimmie the scrum!

Post by Guest »

I think SPAM-Lounge sounds like a prison for unwanted threads. I think of somethig positive, a real forum for other things than TT.

Post by Guest »

Spam lounge is anything non-related to TT. It includes "Life without TT". It can be serious or silly.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

I don't see a lot of vets posting in the Spam Lounge, so I think Green's idea isn't as pathetic as it first seems.

Problem is, it would probably die down pretty fast. Also, I'm not so sure that introducing something new is smiled upon in our recent loss of the master server; maybe things need to calm down a bit before we elaborate on our forums. Just a thought.
meow !

Post by Guest »

I think there are not much posts in the spam lounge because not everybody recognizes what it really is. At first I thought unwanted threads are put there. And I dont want my threads to be unwanted, so I dont post anything there. But its just an idea, and if you dont like it, dont do it.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

I think this is a good idea.

I am interested to hear input from other admins, and then it may be put into place.

"Spam" as a word isn't the most inviting to a general topic forum. I think most disregard this area because of the name. If i recall correctly, this area was created for some younger users posting nonsense over and over. We created a place to allow it.

So either we change the spam area to a better name "Topics of Fun and General Interest"... or consider this request seriously to add a section for this to take place.

It could also be argued that GENERAL is what you are suggesting as well.

Thoughts admins?
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

I've always thought that the Spam Lounge was good for spam, not discussion.

In the past, we've posted anything of general interest in the General Tank Talk section. I wonder if "Tank Talk" causes some to think discussion is limited to game topics. It hasn't been that way.

I see it as talk by tankers... about general interest topics, like politics, religion, economy, etc. Dumb and Dumber topics usually are in The Spam Lounge. Perhaps the Dungeon, too.

Maybe rename General Tank Talk to General Talk? Of course, we could just leave it as it is.

Post by Guest »

This is what I want to say:
This Forum doesn´t have an official part for other topics than TT. I thought that we should make a "General Talk" under the "General Tank Talk". This would make the Forum a lot more interesting. :thumbup:
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

general tank talk has always served as the place where people posted general topic threads. i think it continues to serve this purpose quite well. the real issue is that most of the players that would post and respond to general topics are no longer active.

i dont see an additional forum thread correcting this. regardless of what it is named.

if you have something you want to talk about post a thread in the general forums. if someone wants to respond they will...if they dont they wont.
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in