DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Pretty sad how you get used to simple the simple things.

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

On a business trip to San Diego this week to a large national conference. Got checked into "luxury" hotel.

Turned on my computer and found this when I tried to hit the wifi..
Hyatt.jpg
Hyatt.jpg (173.63 KiB) Viewed 5323 times
The wonderful room also comes with these wonderful luxury's

$18 dollar continental breakfast.
$3.50 for a cup of coffee
No in room coffee maker.
7am housekeeping knocking (free).
Incompetent staff (lost 3 FedEx packages for us).
$40 dollar cab fare because they said they had a shuttle on the reservation but don't actually.

I think I'll avoid the really nice places for a while. I'm just not cut out for the luxury.
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pretty sad how you get used to simple the simple things.

Post by Cloud »

How absurd! I try not to book unless they offer free wireless or high speed internet. They better have a Denny's across the street so I can get my grand slam (better than continental breakfast) for like 5 bucks. You can get coffee there for dirt cheap also. 40 dollar cab fee? Uhh, can't do anything there.

I have had good experiences at Hyatt even when using their business centers. Too bad you had such a crappy experience. Maybe everything is chilled in San Diego. Go with the flow on the beach V! Who books a business trip in San diego? lol

How much was their "economy" internet?
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

This simple sentence is complicated.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

I've really grown to detest the luxury hotels this past year. I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I think caviar and lobster taste like @#$%. The conferences I attend always end up being at one of these miserable places though.

Next week I'm at the Ritz-Carlton in Florida for this same conference. I might find myself waking up still drunk and on the beach instead of attending the conference. They do always have an open bar at this one from 9pm-12am....
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

those prices are a royal rip off
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

The Ritz-Carlton has managed to surpass my expectations and I've only spent one night here.

I arrived and after a 15 minute wait on the one person behind the counter got checked in. Got up to the room and the door lock was busted. Had to go back downstairs and after an another 15 minute wait to get a different room.

Got into the second room went to open up the curtains and a glass on a small end table that the curtain was covering fell and smashed.

Tested out the wifi and I see a 9.99 per day price tag on it. I say "F" it and purchase it for one day. Was online for 5 minutes and it goes down. I can not connect at all to the server up their. Called tech support and got a completely incompetent support on the other end asking if my computer was plugged in. After a half hour I hung up and walked downstairs to tell them that the wifi was screwed up and to take the charge off of my bill. I'm sitting in the lobby now using the "free" wifi and typing this.

The lovely room I'm in is directly next to the remodeling section. Yep 6am this morning I got some lovely saws and hammers.

I went downstairs this morning asking about some packages for the meeting today and guess what... they have no idea where they are. I've got tracking confirmation numbers that they were delivered for 4 packages.

I'm taking a little break right now because I'm stuck here until Friday and getting kicked out of the hotel for yelling and smashing things is not a good career move.

I'm really wondering when the bar will open up right now and it's 9am in the morning.
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

its time to swing a hammer