DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Ox Is Back !!!

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

oxtox
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Ox Is Back !!!

Post by oxtox »

Hi everyone.I just reinstalled tt and the daz packs yesterday and get this ,, I did it all by myself this time LOL ! After so many times of woot and everyone helping me over the years i finally got it. Anyways its good to be back,had some good games lastnight in ts.The only thing is is that my wife deleted all my skins,reticles,crosshairs,etc,etc. Im wondering if one of you fine gents could help me with getting a diff crosshair radar for the one from the daz pack is way to big.Woot if you read this i liked the one you gave me long ago if possible. See ya all in the fields !!!! yeehaww !!!! :monkey:
KKB
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Ox Is Back !!!

Post by KKB »

Welcome back!!

I missed you, you old turd! :lol:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.