DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Have not played in awhile "Dazzle" I need your help please

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Lookin4U Pbx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Have not played in awhile "Dazzle" I need your help please

Post by Lookin4U Pbx »

I have been away for a long time but wanted to get back in the game and still show my creative abilities. It has been awhile and I need a brush up on a few things again. Would be greatly appreciated if you help and then I can help contribute in a still fun game to play. Let me know how I can contact you and when good times are so we can get together. I use discord for voice so let me know. Thank you Dazzle! Lookin4U Pbx
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have not played in awhile "Dazzle" I need your help plea

Post by Cloud »

Game is pretty dead at this point. Every now and then, there are some people on, most of who I don't know.

We have a discord server called "ThinkTanks" that you are welcome to join. Or, let me know your username and tag# and I can add you to our server. Dazzle is somewhat active in the Discord server.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Maxwell2014
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Discord Server

Post by Maxwell2014 »

Cloud wrote:Game is pretty dead at this point. Every now and then, there are some people on, most of who I don't know.

We have a discord server called "ThinkTanks" that you are welcome to join. Or, let me know your username and tag# and I can add you to our server. Dazzle is somewhat active in the Discord server.

What and where is the "discord server" Cloud?

Max
ThatGuySam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ThatGuySam »

Hi Max

You can join the Discord server by following this link: https://discord.gg/H7fGD6E

- Sam
Have Fun Always
Sam

Has been playing TT Since: 28th October 2012
Join ThinkTanks' Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H7fGD6E
Maxwell2014
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Maxwell2014 »

Thanks Sam.
I'll give it a try.