DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Sup nice to be back >:)

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Navy Seal
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Sup nice to be back >:)

Post by Navy Seal »

Sup tters, Its been well 6 years since i last players tt. I dont know if the old skool tters are still here or Not so well sup people and i hope to get to know the new Tters of the future, And i'm REOPENING U.S NAVY SEAL RECRUITS.

Hi :shock:
R.I.P DEMO CLAN SEALS
Ex Leader of SEALS
Cassie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cassie »

Uh, welcome back!

Btw, ThinkTanks turns 4 25th of April, so no chance that you havn't been on TT for 6 years... :lol:
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

No offence, but are you the guy who made the skins on PTT1..?

And... TT hasn't even been around for 4...
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

oh damn...
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

Ahh yes the seals. I remember them they were the army that would give away peoples codes to have people join their army.
Navy Seal
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Navy Seal »

NUTS! wrote:Ahh yes the seals. I remember them they were the army that would give away peoples codes to have people join their army.

Give away codes? i dont seem to understand what you mean by that. Please understand that I was very IMATURE when i made seals and past years i have matured. And i know when i bring back the seals it will be a respectful team like i always wanted it to be. :rockon:
R.I.P DEMO CLAN SEALS
Ex Leader of SEALS
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

i dont seem to understand what you mean by that

Really? You don't, most of us remember being pestered for them in server by seals, interesting.

And i know when i bring back the seals it will be a respectful team like i always

hmm interesting start.
Navy Seal
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Navy Seal »

NUTS! wrote:
i dont seem to understand what you mean by that

Really? You don't, most of us remember being pestered for them in server by seals, interesting.

And i know when i bring back the seals it will be a respectful team like i always

hmm interesting start.

No need to be rude, I want the seals to be a good team this time, Even tho as i remember we had like 60 members and Uf and seals were at consince wars lol, the good old days. a game of scrum turned into a flaming battle mode :lol:

Mainly old seals goal was to take over tt.
R.I.P DEMO CLAN SEALS
Ex Leader of SEALS
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

Rude, lol, I have yet to be rude. Seals were pathetic, never won any wars, gave away the game for free. Ruined many games with there pestering for codes and to join their army.

The seals turned out to be a huge joke run by a little mind.
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

That all may be true nuts, but...
That's exactly the kind of thing that will kill TT, flaming new people or returning vets.