DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Sup nice to be back >:)

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Navy Seal
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Navy Seal »

NUTS! wrote:Rude, lol, I have yet to be rude. Seals were pathetic, never won any wars, gave away the game for free. Ruined many games with there pestering for codes and to join their army.

The seals turned out to be a huge joke run by a little mind.

Dude i dont know what the heck ur talking about "Runined many gamers with there pestering for codes" NO! we never asked for Codes for TT, One of Are members told us to come to his sever since he has a surpise for us and he gave us the codes we DIDNT ASK FOR IT. So please keep ur facts STRIGHT! "Runied many games" what the...? are u talking about? we only played tt and we were all demos so how we runin ur game? And people joined are army because New players asked if they could join since we were always teaming in scrum and battle mode. And we had a recruiment drive.

"the seals turned out to be a huge joke run by a little mind"
Bull chit, The seals was the first demo army and we out lasted evey single new demo army and we won wars fighting demo armys. We even out lasted some of Real Armys on Tt back then. And we were no joke, u coudnt go into any demo sever and not see at least 5 seals in sever. we were growing Rapidly that your the ones who feared us. Thats why All army,(UF/SA) ect... had to join together to bring us down. Pity really. all that force for a demo clan?

END OF STORY ASAP MY FACTS GET THEM RIGHT.

P.s Past years u called us seals, GET THIS RIGHT!! ITS U.S NAVY SEALS!!!! ARMY OF ONE!
R.I.P DEMO CLAN SEALS
Ex Leader of SEALS
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

LOL Little boy I was there. The seals were a joke as are you. People are not ignorant and as dumb as you think. The seals never ever ever won a war. They were worthless little pieces of nothing that sat below shi.t. They could never get there people to ever have a war, because there was like five people that couldn't get anything straight. All lies lies, shut up.
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

./ban navy :lol:

But, anywayy.. U gotta shrink your sig, it is ugly huge.
Wild Alaskan-AK-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: About 700ms ahead of where you see me. That virtual tank needs to hurry up!

Post by Wild Alaskan-AK- »

i'll laugh when the seals team pwns VT
Ping Range: 650-800
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

not gonna happen, even if they have the skill.. which they dont

Cause they're DEMOS! DEMOS cant play in teams.

Oh, and wildy.... don't forget... you have one of the worse armies on your hands now, do don't be pickin' on VT.
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

Wild Alaskan-AK- wrote:i'll laugh when the seals team pwns VT

Well i bet VT will laugh if the pawn us -AD-. think before you speak Wild.
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
Rogue
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Rogue »

That all may be true nuts, but...
That's exactly the kind of thing that will kill TT, flaming new people or returning vets.

These kids were idiots. This isn't a returning vet, it's returning vermin.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

No Rogue, tell us how you really feel. :lol:

You definitely don't have issues with expressing yourself.