DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

To Hack, Or Not To Hack, That Is The Question ...

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Yorkshire Pud
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

To Hack, Or Not To Hack, That Is The Question ...

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

I Stand accused of hacking into someones computer ( the fool shall remain nameless )
and using the TT game as a way of doing this somehow....
There are several reasons why I would not do this and I cant think of any reason why I would want to ... if i could ....
The accuser says he has proof that I have hacked in to his computer, I don't know what this is but it wasn't me.

I would like to say that this is a GAME all the trash talking in the game is just that. some people need to grow up a little.

YP.
c2green
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: To Hack, Or Not To Hack, That Is The Question ...

Post by c2green »

Really how come York you're my mortal enemy in TT but I like you because TT is not normal without opponents :tankerhappy1:
Yorkshire Pud
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: To Hack, Or Not To Hack, That Is The Question ...

Post by Yorkshire Pud »

Yes opponents, enemy's, even as you say "mortal enemy" Its all good in game.
I however have been accused by a well known foolish idiot (in game) and he says he has proof (lets see it)
I think that admin should step up and if I have been hacking then rightly so, I should get a long ban.
If not then my accuser should get one a long ban.
Its not something which should be seen names like "hacked by pud" on the severs
I'm sure if a new player saw this they would not stay long and its really is not sending out the right message.

This idiot is well known to everyone who plays this game, and his behavior is outstandingly poor all the time, this is just another
example, If he can't behave then he should be ban from the servers to stop other less psychotic players walking away from the game.

YP.