DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Something I noticed.

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Bob_Daniels1
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Something I noticed.

Post by Bob_Daniels1 »

Hello, there is something strange that I noticed while creating my account for this forum.
I was eager to become a part of this wonderful community, join all the wondrous glory filled people posting away to these forums, be a tanker myself as I too have played this game, and would love to share my thoughts. Ah I remember those days of the past, playing and tanking away with all my friends after coming home from school. Sometimes talking over the phone, sometimes chatting away on MSN, rolling down some people in the game as we were the best... The top. It was our usual routine for months, until one day Johnny got bored of the game, so he quit. It was at that there moment that we questioned ourselves weather to continue playing. Only shortly after, Timmy backed down, and it was left down to me, Bob, and Daniel. Yes we did not quit. We continued on strongly. Tanking and thinking as we go along. 3 months later though, Daniel had to move away to Calgary, and that was the last we've heard of him. At that moment, we realized that we would no longer be thinking nor tanking. That was it.

So yes, I was eager to join these forums and share my memories, but alas, I came to one dilemma.

When the site asked me what I needed to drink water, the options were "Cup" "Fork" and "Plate".
I don't know about you guys, but I need a cup and a fork. However for some reason the website did not allow me to sign up with this. :tankerconfused2:
Please have this fixed immediately, it's game breaking.

Thank you,

Bold for Bob
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Something I noticed.

Post by Cloud »

Hi Bob,

I'll take a look at the verification method to block out the spammers. Thanks for notifying me of this.

Welcome back!
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\