DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Back to see what is going on...

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

dementuschikan
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Back to see what is going on...

Post by dementuschikan »

Wow! I recognize a lot of names here from playing Thinktanks years ago. Tonight I was going through my computer system to see what I wanted to delete and what I wanted to keep. It's amazing the stuff that gets squirreled away. One thing I found was thinkTanks, and I decided to fire it up just to see if it still ran at all and if people were playing it. Well, of course people are playing it! It's one of the most fun games ever created!

I don't know if any of you all remember me. I think I used my Dementus or DementusChikan name back in the day. You might remember me as the dummy who would play the Heavy tank in a scrum game or do any other sort of thing just to try it. (I think I surprised a few people with that Heavy tank thing... Maybe. :) )

Anyway, I'm downloading the Dazzle pack now and will work on getting things all set up again so I can come in and try to relearn the game. I'm sure all of you that apparently never left will kick my metallic butt a lot. But I can't wait. What a blast!
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Back to see what is going on...

Post by Cloud »

I think I remember you. Welcome back! Tank on! :tankerguns:
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\