DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

I used to play this game when I was 7.

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Chef Boyardee
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

I used to play this game when I was 7.

Post by Chef Boyardee »

This game was so amazing when I played it in 2006, it was probably my first "real" online multiplayer game. I just came here to say hello, even if my past self was probably the most hated person in the game. I'm 15 now, almost 8 years later. I tried to get back into the game again, but it appears that everyone in every server I tried was a bot. This game was probably responsible for me growing into being a PC gamer, as I play tons of games on PC now. The game I'm playing mostly right now is DoTA 2, however I do play some Smite with my friend. I was known as "cole" back when I played, and yes I do remember myself being obnoxious and a pain, but isn't that normal for 7 year olds? I end this with a thanks to you all for this amazing game and community. No longer will I ever see a game with such a tight-knit community in the modern world.
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I used to play this game when I was 7.

Post by Cloud »

Hi Cole,

Yes, there are some folks still playing but games are very far and few between! Glad to see you making a post. Hope to see you in game. If you need help getting the game, let me know!
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

Hey Cole! That's exactly how I feel about the game! I played around the same time at just about the same age, and it's one of my great childhood memories, with the wonderful community, even though I was the biggest "noob" and an extreme annoyance to everybody :tankerwinks: It was my first online game too... At first I thought the other players were just really advanced AI's, because I had no experience with online games :) Anyway, it's just good to see one of my old fellow youngsters returning as a mature person a revisiting this wonderful childhood game! :)
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Chef Boyardee
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Chef Boyardee »

Five years down the hatch since I posted this. I'm twenty years old now and I'm beginning to wonder how my life went by so fast.
WilfredMil
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by WilfredMil »

Man, so cool that you found your old thread like this. I used to play back in the day as well. Time flies, eh?