DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Using Custom Maps

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Blippy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Using Custom Maps

Post by Blippy »

Hello All,

It's been years since I purchased this game and I feel very nostalgic when i play it now. I used to have all of the custom missions that are in Dash's upgrade pack listed in my Create Server list, but I can only get it to show the TT1_1 stock maps. This is kind of pesky because the stock maps are not fun to play on after awhile. If anyone knows what I can do to get the other maps to show up in the Create Server list I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,

Chris
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Using Custom Maps

Post by Cloud »

Hey,

What name did you play under?

You cannot make it so you can see the different missions in the create a server feature in the thinktanks game. Though, you can create a server using another method. What are you on? Mac, PC, Linux?
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Blippy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Blippy »

Actually, whist waiting for you to approve my reply, I found out you can in fact accomplish this: renaming the .mis flies to TT1_x or 2_x etc. will cause the game to list them in the create server list.
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Hi Blippy,

Sorry about the "approval" thing. We need to have that process up because of all the spam accounts we receive.

Glad you found a solution.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\