DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Memories

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Memories

Post by Scorpion9 »

Well hi,

Nobody remembers me most likely, but this was actually the first online game I ever played. I was 11-12 then, struggling to type messages with 1 finger on my keyboard. I'm 19 now, and some may call it a bad habit, but I am now the fastest 1 finger typer in the world now :)

I no longer have this game installed (My brother, Great Goose does however), and it's sad to see this game is literally gasping for the breath of life.

Just thought I'd drop in to say how much meaning this game had for me, and still does to an extent. Though I am not still in contact with any of the people I met back then (well, Cloud on my skype but never logs on, and I still have HAU, Ice Mom, and Salmon Sam on my old skype), at least i still have the memories C:

Take care you guys, this game was and still is something special
The Char 2c, ultimate heavy tank.
Noobing my way through scrum since November 2009
Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Memories

Post by Speedo »

I strongly suggest learning to type with your other 9 fingers
Gimmie the scrum!
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

They need to clone my old typing instructor. He would hold a piece of paper over your hands a yell at you if you hit the wrong key on the old IBM ball typewriter. He also knew all of the pressure points to put you in pain but not leave a mark. Tiny little Japanese guy that everyone passed in his class... or else.
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

lol V :tankerhappy1: that sounds like fun...

Hey Scorpion, I'm glad to hear how much this game meant to you. It meant a lot to me too. Nice to hear from ya! :)
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

Scorpion.. I remember you, you were a fatty. No worries I'm a hunt and pecker too. And V, I had typing classes as well..a long lost class that is no longer available to most public school students.
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Holler on skype sometime! Sometimes I go invisible" because I am always crazy busy working. I am on winter break, but I am going to grad school next year so the whole applying thing is time consuming. I get on a few times a week on TT! There are some good games every now and then. Most of them are TBM games and I wish there were a few more TS games. I do check the forums several times a week. There are several players that are somehow keeping this game alive. There has been a little new blood however they do not talk and do not play often. Come drop by and skype sometime. I miss tossing around your heavy tank :D
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Smacky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Smacky »

dad wrote:Scorpion.. I remember you, you were a fatty. No worries I'm a hunt and pecker too. And V, I had typing classes as well..a long lost class that is no longer available to most public school students.
You're mainly just a Pecker.
Stay thirsty my friends.
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

@Smack--Pittsburgh still sucks. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

And V, I had typing classes as well..a long lost class that is no longer available to most public school students.
Now why isn't available anymore it is only the most used skill in todays workforce. Do you kmow how many 20 year olds I am seeing using the hunt and peck method. Honestly don't think they should give out a high school diploma with out typing 45wpm. It is just basic to get by.
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

Dat nostalgia
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.