DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

the economy

Please keep spam clean and non-abusive.
Game threads need to stay on topic. Don't over spam!

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

How is the economy where u live?

GREAT
15%
GOOD
8%
OK
15%
BAD
38%
TERRIBLE
23%

Total votes: 13

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

the economy

Post by Ice mom KT »

i just wanted to know how the economy is doing....Image
rOOts
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: the economy

Post by rOOts »

your econmy is a little bad :(
Think Tanks Player
ThinkTanks ROCKS!

Post by Dark Angel (SA) »

The economy is doing bad. If it was doing terrible, we'd be in another Great Depression, we're just in a recession.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Although it may seem like a recession, the more potential outcome is somewhere close to another Great Depression, especially at the rate we're headed.
meow !
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

this topic is scaring me...
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Dark Angel (SA)
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

^^ its heading there doesn't mean that we are there yet. As well, this is affecting other countries not just our own. And politics play hugely into this considering the U.S. is facing no longer being the Super Power of the world--which terrifies all Americans. We've been a Super Power since after WWII. Huge change is now.

P.S. Taylor: Things are changing. It is a scary topic, but it's something that will be affecting all of us. Personally I cannot attend the college I wish to because i cannot afford it. I had the grades for it, but not enough scholarships or money. It is better to be well informed about what is going on than to be ignorant about it.
Jacob the JESUSFREAK
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Jacob the JESUSFREAK »

the economy isn't that bad where I live. the only stores affected were ones affected nation wide

Also my dad lost like $6,000 over the past year but that is the savings so that has nothing to do with local econ.
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

i've known about the economy. i've known about all of this. i just hate hearing it again...

i voted horrible but it's supposed to be great. no effects here...
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
TheBMTBaron
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by TheBMTBaron »

Im not too much into politics or any of this stuff but I do know some things.

If America begins to loose too much money, the places in Africa that America is doing all those food donations and stuff to wont get the food. Without the donations, they now have to buy it, then there is a bankrupcy in that country. Now manufacturers wont get much income because of all the people having little money. The Factories shut down such as the Crystler Plant over here in Illinois (I dont know if its still shut down.) because they dont have enough money to keep buying materials.
Then if the larger manufacturers stop, all the tiny bisnusses that are buying from those factorys for goods wont have anything to sell so they will close down. In places in South America that are producing large quantities of goods wont have any buyers which stops production. Then with no buyers there is no income then on top of that they have to pay bills and taxes.
Right now in Mexico is that war-like thing going on. Mexico is putting in alot of money to keep it under control plus everything else undercontrol. (Or so I believe.) So we have another possible bankrupcy.

WARNING: When that first country goes bankrupt, it would be best to withdraw all your money from the bank. If you dont then when America has to send money to the countries to help them out, the money will be from the banks. You then wont get to withdraw any money. After that would be all the stealing and chaos.

Im only 11 and Im not in to this as much as the people older than me would be. I do put thought into this though and this is what I would see happen.
Dark Angel (SA)
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

^ its still alot that you know compared to some people. As far as the Mexico thing. It's a mixture of different conflicts. Obviously economy, but also the drug war. Its absolutely horrible. Sometimes you find family, friends, or neighbors missing. Attacks, busting in on houses. It's a scary place to live right now.