DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

What is your NAME's HISTORY

Please keep spam clean and non-abusive.
Game threads need to stay on topic. Don't over spam!

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What is your NAME's HISTORY

Post by Scyth »

Explain us what your name means, why you took it. If you had several names please give us a timeline :)

For me
----------------------
Timeline
BlackHawk (dec. 2003 [as DEMO] - jun 2004)
ScreaMingâ„¢ (jun 2004 - 18th dec 2004)
ScytheManâ„¢ (18th dec 2004 - dec 2006)
-> interruptions of Scytheman:
Mysticâ„¢: march 2006
Vlamingâ„¢: Nov 2006
(all i can remember)
Scythâ„¢ (dec 2006 - now)

Alliasses:
Flying DutchManâ„¢ (most used alias)
MusTankâ„¢

History of my more used names
ScytheManâ„¢
I just found this name looking for a dutch word in english, I took it for ST (ScytheMans Team) and decided I didn't want ST linked to ScreaMing at first to see how it worked out. After all it worked out well so i kept the name ScytheMan.
ScytheMan is the Death, I liked that so i started to use it.

Flying DutchManâ„¢
I saw this one in Pirates of the Caribean II : Dead Man's Chest, and i loved it. I speak dutch and at that time Belgium and the Netherlands were one. I liked the stories told about the Flying DutchMan as the most feared ghostship in the world. The way it was used in Pirates 2 was absolutely fantastic. So i use it :razz:

Scythâ„¢
While reading the newspaper I came across an article which was about graves of the Scythians (people living in Scythia), that is where the name ScytheMan comes from. Cause the Scythians were feared in europe, asia and every surrounding country. I kinda liked it, and all those i knew would associate Scyth with ScytheMan so i started to use it as my name.
I like it a lot nowadays. :razz:

The names I use now
Scythâ„¢
Flying DutchManâ„¢
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
Jacob the JESUSFREAK
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Jacob the JESUSFREAK »

jacob(DEMO) (Nov, 2003 [as DEMO] - Dec 24)
jacob (25th to February 04)
Jacob(UF) February 1st
Jacob (UF/XT) (they were allies)
I helped other clans throughout my TT career but really in this section of my TT life)
Jacob(UF/XT/SA) (I could barely fit my name)
then I think I went to DAS I either did it here or after I left UF (DAS and SA were allies)
then UF said I could only be in UF and this was when it became a great army (this is still sometime in 04)
then Dr saw said I sent her a virus and they banned me. (I didn't send any virus) but relieved the ban but I didn't join back because I was mad at them.
I somehow ended up with a new army that I was pretty much running when the leader stepped down I was surprised he didn't have me as the new leader. the new leader ended up leaving (I think I rejoined DAS here maybe I didnt) so I became leader of SF and I merged armies with GL EX(which was really XT) and WT to form XTL (this is 05 now) that went well. AO started up the "Top Five" which we were in. after much nothingness the army fell and I did something.... I think thats when I went into an alias frenzy:
HappyHardcore (big joke to me) and I went through others but that was my main one. and then (now 06) I kinda started into leagues and then the whole TT doesn't work with new mac version and I just was like "whatever" and retired unofficially because I could still play on the laptop but it was slow (wireless ness)
Spunky
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Spunky »

DEMO (FunnyMonkyAU) - October 2003 to late 2004
Spunky - late 2004 to present
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

Why's this in game info? :)
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

no idea ^! Anyway all the names I can remember are...

Smeagol!!! (lol)

It stuck 'cause:

1) I love Lord of the Rings
2) Smeagol is my favorite character
3) I can talk like Smeagol
4) I have the precious!!!!

Uh...that is about it. Been scrummin' ever since
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

SoapScrum wrote:Why's this in game info? :)

cause I like it there ok :) ? No just because It is INFO on the ThinkTanks Game's players :razz:
Enough of the crap? Ok I just wanted to post a thread here.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
Warfare

Post by Warfare »

My names...

Warfare: The name pretty much explains the games I play and how I am awesome. I use this one alot...

GoodLookin : This name fits me too 8)

Yogurt: Umm.... no really good reason besides being unreasonably random... Yeah... Yogurt!

a mexican: This name is really funny... especially in kill messages... "You just splattered a mexican!"

a beaner: same reason as 'a mexican', only this name is more in the memory of Carlos Mencia

ChaosBishop: Ehhh, something for those RPG's... I prefer something that can melee and cast spells...
Cassie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cassie »

Warfare wrote:ChaosBishop: Ehhh, something for those RPG's... I prefer something that can melee and cast spells...

You mean: something like GuildWars?

Anyways,

My names:
Cassie: My most used name. Also used when I was a DEMO (DEMO(Cassie))
Barbara Havers: I read and watch all Lynley Mysteries, in wisch Barbara Havers is sargent, and Lynley is the Inspector. Lovely ones!
Insp Lynley: Same as ^
Other: Only when I feel to use aliasses. (not to much)
Dark Angel (SA)
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Dark Angel (SA) »

um names:

alliecat- nickname dad gave me (2003)
Dark Angel- show that i used to watch that jessica alba was in (2003- to present

Aliases:
REDHOTCHILIPEPER
Cokehead
OllvAr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OllvAr »

DEMO (oliver) - My name lol i was a nub then

Oliver- Right when i started out

OllvAr - the first week i got the game some guy ask me to join an army then said make my name OllvAr. It just stuck

DarkSniper- lol just wanted to mix it up

Da Beast- I had a Wierd day so i just switch it

OllvAr(MI) is the name i use now