DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Help! TT isn't working!

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Help! TT isn't working!

Post by Speedo »

I play on a Mac.

A month ago, the game worked wonderfully. TT started up, the Garage Games and Think Tanks screens passed by, and I could click on my name and continue to join an online TS/TBM game.

Then, I went on vacation, changed location, and tried to load TT. The "REGISTRATION" screen came up before I could do anything. I typed in my registration code like I always do when this screen comes up, and hit "ACCEPT."

The "Validating Product Key" comes up. Unlike the other times, nothing loads. In the previous times I've done this, there would be a cute little progress bar that showed me how much more waiting I would have to do. None of that this time. I leave TT on for an hour and the screen does not advance.

I know the 16-digit key is correct because if I try to enter anything else, an "Invalid Product Key" box comes up and asks me to re-enter it. It seems like TT knows that my key is correct, but then... it doesn't know what to do with it.

So, another option I did was to download the "ignition."

I tried that by going to garagegames.com/ignition and entering the appropriate information. Everything seemed to work, I downloaded the ignition file, and put it in my TT contents folder.

Nothing changed.

Am I doing something wrong? What should I try?

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Speedo
Gimmie the scrum!
Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Help! TT isn't working!

Post by Speedo »

EDIT: Somehow it fixed itself! I can now play with no hassles.

But I'd still like to know how to fix the problem if I ever have it again.
Gimmie the scrum!