DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Mod Wizard Link- Where is it?

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

Radical One -VT-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mod Wizard Link- Where is it?

Post by Radical One -VT- »

cant find the mod wizard link. gimme some help here, plz.
I bee t3h pwnage scrummer!
UAE Dragon

Post by UAE Dragon »

which mod wizard? :?

MOD WIZARD Ver.1
by -z-
MOD WIZARD Ver.2
by Warfare
Radical One -VT-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

uh ohz! i think i did something wrong. now TT wont start up!
Radical One -VT-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

^ read plz.
UAE Dragon

Post by UAE Dragon »

Radical One -VT- wrote:uh ohz! i think i did something wrong. now TT wont start up!

lol
what happen? :?
Radical One -VT-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

im not sure, but its not loading! not even an error!! AHHHH!!!! :shock:
UAE Dragon

Post by UAE Dragon »

Radical One -VT- wrote:im not sure, but its not loading! not even an error!! AHHHH!!!! :shock:

did you put something on your TT before opening it?
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

@Radical:

Ok, it appears you're in need of help. First, remove all lines in your main.cs involving Modwizard, then remove all files that deal with Modwizard. Does TT launch like normal? If yes, stop here, and try re-installing Warfare's Modwizard in the above link. If no, then you have two options:

[center]Option 1: With a back-up.[/center]
To do this option, you must have a back-up of TT that works. If you don't have a back-up of TT before you downloaded Modwizard, skip to Option 2. If you do have a back-up, open your TT folder, and replace all the files with your back-up. Replace any recently downloaded files before downloading Modwizard if necessary. Check to make sure TT functions properly. (If TT does not work properly now, it is not Modwizard you are having a problem with, but another file. Repeat this process, but make sure each individual thing works after downloading it.) Then re-download Modwizard, following the instructions exactly, no short-cuts. Now, load up TT. Does it work properly now? If yes, congrats, problem solved. If not, try to find out more of what exactly is wrong, double-checking your installation to make sure you did it right. If all else fails, contact Warfare with all the information you can gather to see if you two together can fix the problem.

[center]Option 2: Without a back-up.[/center]
If you do not have a back-up, you will have to re-install TT. Once TT is re-installed, install Warfare's Modwizard, following the directions to the letter. Now launch TT. Does it work? If yes, congrats, now go and re-download everything else you previously had (Mod Pack, Xpack, etc.), each time re-launching TT to make sure they all work. If no, try to gether as much data on what exactly your error is. Post here, and perhaps someone can help further. If worst comes to worst, you can take your data to Warfare to help you solve the problem.

Hopefully the initial taking-out/re-installing Modwizard will work, and if not, hopefully one of the above options will work. :)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
UAE Dragon

Post by UAE Dragon »

jedirieb wrote:@Radical:

Ok, it appears you're in need of help. First, remove all lines in your main.cs involving Modwizard, then remove all files that deal with Modwizard. Does TT launch like normal? If yes, stop here, and try re-installing Warfare's Modwizard in the above link. If no, then you have two options:

[center]Option 1: With a back-up.[/center]
To do this option, you must have a back-up of TT that works. If you don't have a back-up of TT before you downloaded Modwizard, skip to Option 2. If you do have a back-up, open your TT folder, and replace all the files with your back-up. Replace any recently downloaded files before downloading Modwizard if necessary. Check to make sure TT functions properly. (If TT does not work properly now, it is not Modwizard you are having a problem with, but another file. Repeat this process, but make sure each individual thing works after downloading it.) Then re-download Modwizard, following the instructions exactly, no short-cuts. Now, load up TT. Does it work properly now? If yes, congrats, problem solved. If not, try to find out more of what exactly is wrong, double-checking your installation to make sure you did it right. If all else fails, contact Warfare with all the information you can gather to see if you two together can fix the problem.

[center]Option 2: Without a back-up.[/center]
If you do not have a back-up, you will have to re-install TT. Once TT is re-installed, install Warfare's Modwizard, following the directions to the letter. Now launch TT. Does it work? If yes, congrats, now go and re-download everything else you previously had (Mod Pack, Xpack, etc.), each time re-launching TT to make sure they all work. If no, try to gether as much data on what exactly your error is. Post here, and perhaps someone can help further. If worst comes to worst, you can take your data to Warfare to help you solve the problem.

Hopefully the initial taking-out/re-installing Modwizard will work, and if not, hopefully one of the above options will work. :)

i agree with jedirieb :roll:
Radical One -VT-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

was i supposed to get rid of the function lines too?