DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Mod Wizard Link- Where is it?

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ Yes, get rid of them before you re-install it. It's quite possible you just made a syntax error while putting in that line (like a missed / ), but even if you didn't, it's always best to get rid of all lines in your main.cs involving something before re-downloading it. :)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

I have made a level with this! It's called Base Camp and the catch is: the only spawn points are in an enclosed space with ammo reload gate and bounce pad/arrow compo as a gate! now how do you get the window with the prefs within ModWiz? i saw a screenshot of that on the site. Where is it and what HotKey gets u there? thatsall! (who else loves ModWiz?)
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)