DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

MODS i need help or show me pic how to

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

Richu
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

MODS i need help or show me pic how to

Post by Richu »

i need help i get mad like this :throw: :throw: :cussing: :drive: :mad: :bs: :popcorn: :bash: :blow: :blow: :muhaha: :offtopic: :rtfm: :blowup: :shoot: :computergr :thanks: :chair: :mad: :? too much smilies BWahahahahahha
As Assassins We rise angaist the templars our motto.... we live on the Death of Others and make peace for the New World [img]1275.png[/img]
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MODS i need help or show me pic how to

Post by LGM »

But, what do you need to know? Be specific, and also let us know what computer system you're using... Mac, Windows...
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

Def u need more help then wat we can give u.And b4 u ask for help i told u to read. if u just read it u will know how to do it.i have tried to help u maybe these guys can.

p.s. good luck with him me is very hard to work with
Richu
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Richu »

LGM wrote:But, what do you need to know? Be specific, and also let us know what computer system you're using... Mac, Windows...
windows and i need to know how to download ter and get modwiz to work :bs:
As Assassins We rise angaist the templars our motto.... we live on the Death of Others and make peace for the New World [img]1275.png[/img]
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

To download ter files, just save them to game/data/missions.
To install ModWizard, RTFM. The "friendly manual" (tm) has all you need to know to install it and then some.
And to post, cut down on the smilies. You don't even need any smilies at all for most posts, this one being an example. Seriously, putting in a billion annoying little faces shouting stuff completely unrelated to your post in any way, shape or form is completely useless and makes your posts very hard to read. If you do that, nobody will even want to help you.
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
Richu
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Richu »

*Stiffler wrote:Def u need more help then wat we can give u.And b4 u ask for help i told u to read. if u just read it u will know how to do it.i have tried to help u maybe these guys can.

p.s. good luck with him me is very hard to work with

thats really :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: the army of bs :help: :help:
Richu
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Richu »

DJ Wings wrote:To download ter files, just save them to game/data/missions.
To install ModWizard, RTFM. The "friendly manual" (tm) has all you need to know to install it and then some.
And to post, cut down on the smilies. You don't even need any smilies at all for most posts, this one being an example. Seriously, putting in a billion annoying little faces shouting stuff completely unrelated to your post in any way, shape or form is completely useless and makes your posts very hard to read. If you do that, nobody will even want to help you.
thx dj u really helped :rockon: :thumbup:
Richu
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Richu »

Richu wrote:
DJ Wings wrote:To download ter files, just save them to game/data/missions.
thx dj u really helped :rockon: :thumbup:

:adminlock: but oh nvm :withstupid: :slapme: