DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

rollerball help

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

rollerball help

Post by cydro »

is it actually possible to host ur own rollerball server? if so? how :?: ? i got the files in the right spots but i cant select/find it in the game type drop down menu in the create server menu. im confuzed :? :? :withstupid:
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
In-game name: *{§yfön}* :wizard:
note: It's been a few months, and now im back for noobness!
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
Random quote:Kick up the arsenal and your ready to roll..
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: rollerball help

Post by MusickTMG »

no you cant

from what i know, rollerball is a closed script that only daz and warfare have, and only that daz hosts. So the answer is no, you are not able to host rollerball, at the time. Who knows may be he will release the script so that others can host rollerball some day. but for now it is no

Hope this helps]

MusickTMG
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Also the Create Server menu is the worst way to host a server. Ever.
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

MusickTMG wrote:no you cant

from what i know, rollerball is a closed script that only daz and warfare have, and only that daz hosts. So the answer is no, you are not able to host rollerball, at the time. Who knows may be he will release the script so that others can host rollerball some day. but for now it is no

Hope this helps]

MusickTMG

man, that sucks :cry: :cry: :cry: :throw: by the way, if the create server thing is the worst way, wat is the best way? :? :what the...?:
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

Go to your Think Tanks folder and then click the folder titled "dedicated" Inside you should see a bunch of MS-DOS Batch Files each with a name...

Name analysis:

First there are the letters TT...guess you can figure out what that means. Second is a number (1 through 3) to indicate which kind of map (lush, 1; spooky, 2; frantic, 3). After that comes another number incidating the level (1_1 Medulla, 1_2 Hippocampus; 1_3, Cranium; 1_4, Freudian) Double click it and two windows should pop up. Depending on your "server settings" a server will be created with the name, bots, and pass (optional) that you specified...

Respectfully Submitted,
-Smeags
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

SmEaGoL! wrote:Go to your Think Tanks folder and then click the folder titled "dedicated" Inside you should see a bunch of MS-DOS Batch Files each with a name...

Name analysis:

First there are the letters TT...guess you can figure out what that means. Second is a number (1 through 3) to indicate which kind of map (lush, 1; spooky, 2; frantic, 3). After that comes another number incidating the level (1_1 Medulla, 1_2 Hippocampus; 1_3, Cranium; 1_4, Freudian) Double click it and two windows should pop up. Depending on your "server settings" a server will be created with the name, bots, and pass (optional) that you specified...

Respectfully Submitted,
-Smeags

that i cant do, i dont have a dedicated folder, i dont use dedicated servers at all
:bounce:
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

bTW: i never realised it was so obvious, it's impossible to play the rollerball maps if u wanna host it if u dont have the mission file, why am i so STUPID!? :oops: :withstupid: