DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Dedicated folder

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

DC
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Dedicated folder

Post by DC »

i need a dedicated folder cause i dont have one i got it through realarcade. could someone post a download link for it?
DC
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Dedicated folder

Post by Scyth »

You know, there was a thread named EXACLY like this one in general (I think) not too long ago. But you obviously don't want to get off your lazy a** to look for it. It s more like "Hey guys I need something, can you fetch it?"

Your kind does not improve this community, it exploits the goodness inside other people that want to help you. Well sir, I will not help you with this one, nor with your admin script, adding tanks, whatever other stupid question you were to lazy to look up. You needed an admin script, you came to the right forum and it is in the header of one of the threads listed first..

May I quote:
DC wrote:I need some codes so when ppl join my server they can change there tanks and stuff on their own.cause i only have dash codes except for the jeep i need some more. Can someone put down something so i can have admin tank.

Look for another admin script..

"Where do I find admin scripts?"
READ the thread titles instead of getting someone else to do it for you. We have several threads just like these with several links to different admin scripts. You could have tried THE MODDING RECOURCE in modding forum which has almost everything but you are obviously to lazy to do it yourself, you could have tried *** DOWNLOADS: Radars, Scripts, Admin Codes ***, it even has admin scripts in the title!

But what did you think? Oh lets go ahead and post a thread below, someone will answer.

You are pathetic.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

un like ^ (no offence) i will help the guy out, even though this form was talked about not to long ago (like you said)

ok you open up a new document: (notepad will do) and type in it

Code: Select all

cd .. 
ThinkTanks -dedicated -mission game/data/missions/(mission file) -game (letter: S= Scrum, B= Battlemode, TB= Team battlemode and TS= Team Scrum)

So if you want to host TT1_1.mis as a game type of team battlemode you would type

Code: Select all

cd .. 
ThinkTanks -dedicated -mission game/data/missions/TT1_1.mis -game TB

Hope this helps
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
DC
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by DC »

acually i spent almost an hour looking a couldnt find it and if ur just going to insult ppl Scythzâ„¢ then dont anwser and SHUTUP
and thanks for the help ^

i did that and opened tt and my server didnt open
DC
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

o sry, i forgot to say that you need to save the file as a .bat file

try it again and see what happens
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

Let me help you with your quest then, those letters usually have a meaning I suggest to read them.

@ Musick:
No offense taken, I do not want to help a guy like this that contributes 0% to the community. Out of his 60 posts total he made 14 outside the chatroom (4 of which only were with 1-5 words).

Then probably, I didn't check em all, the rest were his own questions. You know I help people out, but I cannot bring up the courage to deal with questions from Spam Forum Addicts. If he would have posted in other threads (Outside the Spam Lounge)...
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
DC
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by DC »

Tanks alot Musick :rockon:

whenever i open it it opens real fast and shuts down. i have windows vista so it may not run on vista

^and i just made it 15 out of the Spam lounge :razz:
DC
Rooster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rooster »

Hey DC
Did you actually make a dedicated folder?
Find your game folder
Its probably in ~/ProgramFiles/RealArcade or some such

Then in the main ThinkTanks folder - rt click - new - folder
and name it dedicated (all smalls now)
Then put your new batch file that Music helped you make - into the dedicated folder

Now double click the file and post about what happens next
OK?
DC
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by DC »

yes i made a dedicated folder and i got it to work :) i did that went on tt and my server was there.
DC
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

Scythzâ„¢ wrote:You know, there was a thread named EXACLY like this one in general (I think) not too long ago. But you obviously don't want to get off your lazy a** to look for it. It s more like "Hey guys I need something, can you fetch it?"

Your kind does not improve this community, it exploits the goodness inside other people that want to help you. Well sir, I will not help you with this one, nor with your admin script, adding tanks, whatever other stupid question you were to lazy to look up. You needed an admin script, you came to the right forum and it is in the header of one of the threads listed first..

May I quote:
DC wrote:I need some codes so when ppl join my server they can change there tanks and stuff on their own.cause i only have dash codes except for the jeep i need some more. Can someone put down something so i can have admin tank.

Look for another admin script..

"Where do I find admin scripts?"
READ the thread titles instead of getting someone else to do it for you. We have several threads just like these with several links to different admin scripts. You could have tried THE MODDING RECOURCE in modding forum which has almost everything but you are obviously to lazy to do it yourself, you could have tried *** DOWNLOADS: Radars, Scripts, Admin Codes ***, it even has admin scripts in the title!

But what did you think? Oh lets go ahead and post a thread below, someone will answer.

You are pathetic.

wow way to let go of that anger :thumbup: