DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Dedicated folder

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Dedicated folder

Post by TMG Leader »

I have to agree with Scythz, if people would just use the Search bar that's on every page you visit we wouldn't have to answer the same question more then once. So use the Search bar before you post any questions.
First to fall, last man standing.
Richu
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Richu »

MusickTMG wrote:o sry, i forgot to say that you need to save the file as a .bat file

try it again and see what happens

wow ur smart really :rockon:
As Assassins We rise angaist the templars our motto.... we live on the Death of Others and make peace for the New World [img]1275.png[/img]
Richu
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Richu »

TMG Leader wrote:I have to agree with Scythz, if people would just use the Search bar that's on every page you visit we wouldn't have to answer the same question more then once. So use the Search bar before you post any questions.

will u post at my question plz :drive: :sad11:
As Assassins We rise angaist the templars our motto.... we live on the Death of Others and make peace for the New World [img]1275.png[/img]
TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TMG Leader »

^which one?
First to fall, last man standing.