DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Sound problem.

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

Sparrow©
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sound problem.

Post by Sparrow© »

Hi all,
So here's my problem, I just got a new computer and I'm having problems with the in game sounds of TT. The thing is when there are a lot of sounds around my tank, such as someone using bounce back, the sound becomes very "scratchy" and glitchy. It sounds a lot like what happens when you giggle the speaker plug around on the back of your computer. Also the sounds aren't balanced correctly. For example, the bullet sound may be really loud but when you pick up a power up and it say, "Speedy powerup." That is almost scilent. This is also true with the timer at the end of the game, I can barley hear it clicking. Any ideas on what may be causing this? I'm running Windows XP 64 bit (have a feeling that is the problem). In advance, thanks for the help. [/code]

"When I think of sparrows I think of a pin cushion.....for shotgun pellets" - SoapScrum
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

check the sound proprieties of your computer, your speakers, and your game

also try reinstalling the game and see if that works
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Sound problem.

Post by Metal »

I have the same problem, just do this :
1#- Make sure that your "Music Amount" is higher then "Sound", it won't get down your music anymore :thumbup:
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Sound problem.

Post by MusickTMG »

That is when the last post was made :below:
Sun Oct 21, 2007
This is when you posted. :below:
Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:00 am
Look at the Post Times BEFORE you post. Dont be bumping topics from 2 years ago. Better yet, dont be looking at all the old topics. It will prevent you from bumping them.
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"