DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TT Error

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

TT Error

Post by SmEaGoL »

I am really getting tired of all these n00bish pleas for help. I do not know why my computer and everything I download is so messed up...

Here is the problem...

Earlier today, I downloaded all my "stuff" and everything was working correctly (codes, skins, radar, ip joiner, etc). I got on just now and tweeked some of the dash codes and ran ThinkTanks - everything worked except radar. I went in and deleted the whole radar thingy in the main.cs and tried to open ThinkTanks and it will not work. Can someone tell me as to why that is? I click on the game and the first error comes up saying...
The second error states...

I do realize that you cannot have main.cs open while opening ThinkTanks, so that is not the problem. I read all the other "TT wont run" threads in this forum and none of them had my problem...thanks for your help...if you need one of my files, just ask.

Respectfully Submitted,
-SmEaGoL!
TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TMG Leader »

the main.cs is where the whole game is loaded and italized so ill put it this way. U might have deleted something by acedint that is needed, thus causing the main.cs not to load and failing to italize the game.

missing part of main.cs=file not read= game wont start

hope this helped
First to fall, last man standing.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Are you on mac or PC?
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

@Dazzle - I am on a PC
@TMG Leader - thanks for the help, but it seems like I have to delete and reinstall the main.cs file every few days or else TT comes up with the error stated ^^^. When I download a new main.cs everything works fine, but after a few days, it goes down again.

Respectfully Submitted,
-SmEaGoL!
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

When your main.cs is open it does not let you start your game because your main.cs is used to do more than start your game. So if you want to see your main.cs whall your game is open, start the game and then open the main.cs

Hope that helps
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TMG Leader »

MusickTMG wrote:When your main.cs is open it does not let you start your game because your main.cs is used to do more than start your game. So if you want to see your main.cs whall your game is open, start the game and then open the main.cs

Hope that helps

i dont know if that matters or not cause i have my main.cs open before i start tt, but it does make sence so try what he said
First to fall, last man standing.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Email me your main.cs I will have a look at it for you, sounds like that is the problem
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

it makes complete scence because if you are on a windows (may be mac too) a second file is opened in case your microsoft word quits for some unknown reason. So when you try to open your TT it tries to load a second main.cs and it quits.

That is the reason behind it, and i hope that it works for you
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"