DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

.cs Files

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

.cs Files

Post by SmEaGoL »

I just got the full version of think tanks ( I had been playing on shockwave before), and I cannot seem to open my "main.cs" file. I know that this is a problem because I need to put Dash Codes, Mod Wiz, and Zoom Radar...etc. in there. It says that my computer cannot open the "unknown file type." Is there a program to open these with? I noticed that I cannot open the .dll files either. I would appreciate any and all help.

Respectfully Submitted,
-SmEaGoL!
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Microsoft word can open .cs and .dll file types. I would suggest not to open the .dll file (may screw up your game).

To open up the main.cs double click on it, than if a window comes up that says open program with click on that, or just try to get to a window that has a list of programs on it, then find microsoft word and click ok and it should open.
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

Thanks for the help Musick! I really appreciate your "quick to the punch" help. That is the last of my problems, I believe. Thanks again.

Respectfully Submitted,
-SmEaGoL!
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Always glad to help thoes in need
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"