DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Intermittent Disconnections

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

What is it?

Internet Service Provider
No votes
Router
100%
Computer/Software
No votes
That's weird :P
No votes
Other problem
No votes

Total votes: 1

Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Intermittent Disconnections

Post by Speedo »

My internet is funky.

I'll be browsing a website or playing TT, when suddenly, internet connection is lost. I can never predict when it will happen. Nothing different happens before it times-out. It's totally random. This really annoys me and probably the people I play with because I sometimes have the scrum when it disconnects. I frantically try to press "Esc" and "Enter" really fast, because at first it starts lagging and I know I'll drop connection. But, 9 out of 10 times, I am unsuccessful and TTers have to put up with a lagged-out scrum carrier. And when there's admins around, you have to pray that they are Mac users who know how to kick a name with ascii characters in it (because as we all know, PC admins can't).

Thankfully, this problem only happens for 1 to 1 minute 30 seconds at a time before I usually can return. But that's not the point. I might be hosting a server, and I lose my internet. This ruins the fun out of all the players playing too because they too cannot play.

I have a Linksys router hooked up to my computer. We have another computer hooked up to the same router. That too disconnects from the internet when my computer does the same. So I don't think it's my computer. I try unplugging the wire from the router, but when I put it back in, my internet still is down. When I lose connection, the lights are still on. I think that's really weird.

How can I fix this? Is it the router? Internet Service Provider? Or what?

:throw: :banghead:
Gimmie the scrum!
SkyRon(SA)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyRon(SA) »

I would Suggest the Internet Providers ^ happened to me plenty of times. ^ when it happens call your Internet Providers and make and ask them. im 85 % its Internet Providers
Imageskyron(SA)-Ronak(SA)
SA member