DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

NeedHotkeyAdvice!SpacebarBrokenCan'tRespawn!

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

hemulin
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

NeedHotkeyAdvice!SpacebarBrokenCan'tRespawn!

Post by hemulin »

Help! My spacebar is broken! I spilled coffee on my keyboard the other day and all the keys came back but the spacebar. (I am pasting a space after each word). Now I can't respawn.

I thought I could reprogram a hotkey to act as a temporary replacement but can't figure out how.
This code turns F1 into esc:

GlobalActionMap.bindCmd(keyboard, "F1", "", "commandToServer('messageSent'," ");" );

Not very helpful but it makes me think I'm close. Any coders or modders know how to do this?

PS. yeah I know get a new keyboard or take this one apart and clean it. I will get around to that but in the meanwhile I want to play!

PPS. Peace tanks anyone? ;~)
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

take off the space bar

pop the button under it and it should be fixed
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TMG Leader »

try what Music said and if that dosnt work you'll have to fnd the respawn command and put it in the hotkey try doing this im not even 1% sure this will work but where you put the message put this if ($Game::MissionType $= "Deathmatch") im putting this because once i removed this and i couldnt respawn maybe putting it in a hotkey might work
First to fall, last man standing.
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

i always thought there should be a script that automatically respawns your tank when you are killed.
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

^ Bel, a script like that would give the other team a point every time you went for another beer or went to drain a beer.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!