DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TT wont work help!!!

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

DC
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

TT wont work help!!!

Post by DC »

I just reformatted my comp but saved tt so i wouldnt lose everything when i tried to play it again it just says thinktanks.exe is not responing it work before and nothing has changed!! Help
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

I can't help with the stuff that's too technical, but there is one sure-fire way of getting it to work.

1. Go to your TT folder (Program Files/Bravetree/Thinktanks). Copy everything in said folder and put them in a different location (if you have a recent back-up, that can work too).

2. Reinstall TT, using the installer you downloaded when you downloaded TT.

3. Replace the newly installed files with your back-ups one at a time. After each replacement, check to see if TT works. (ie: Replace the new "game" folder with your back-up "game" folder, then check to see if TT works). If necessary, replace them in smaller sections (ie: Instead of replacing the "game" folder, replace "client" first, then "server", etc.)

4. When you have found the file in error, delete said file. Then, make a back-up of your remaining files and reinstall TT once again. Take the new file of whatever file was in error and put it into your back-up files from Step 3. Replace the new files in your TT folder with your new back-ups. (ie: The "dedicated" folder does not work, so you delete your current version, reinstall TT and replace it with the new "dedicated" folder, then replace the new TT folder with your back-ups, including the new "dedicated" folder.)

5. TT should work now. If it does not, you should repeat the above process until all of the files in error are found and replaced.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)