DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Ask Your Team Battle Mode Question...

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

^^^ thats you alright, if we get into a server with codes you freak!!!!! Golly, even
supratank said it was childish. Don't give away your all time favorite thing to do on TT. :lol:
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dodging + Aim = Hey, You are good!

Post by supratank »

Aiming is obviously more important. Reason: aiming is how you hit with accuracy, and when you hit enough you kill, this gets you points and your team points, thus winning the game.

However, most people can "sort of" aim and hit a tank. At least a little bit...

But I have seem MANY MANY tanks that cant drive and evade shots from people. This is more defensive play and it is ESSENTIAL to becoming a good player. If you can make the highest skilled players miss BECAUSE of your movement then you stay alive longer and have more chances to kill them. Thus, these two are inseparable...

I think dodging is harder to do, but aiming while moving and remaining accurate is VERY tough... and here i go again into the chasm of reciprocal statements...

what came first the chicken or the egg?

:roll: :lol:
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

^ true good stuff but when you are faced with more than one opponent at one time it is more important to focus on your manuverability rather than aim because it is 2 on 1 or more. I play with my 8 year old brother and I drive so that I can hit him when I turn but so that he has to think fast to hit me. I think manuvering is 50%, accuracy 40%, experience 10%. It all depends on who you are playing with as well.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

What I am saying..

Post by supratank »

Aim is the top dog.. because without it you CANNOT score.

But if you ignore evading shots - you'll never be a great player.

TRUTH: you can move and shoot against two players and kill them BOTH - with the right movements, health and accuracy. Its really not that difficult at all depending on the players, they're accuracy, movements, and experience.
T-90
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by T-90 »

The most funny thing - dodging being a heavy... :lol: :cry:
Блин, че я здесь забыл?
@uré
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TBM : a mate & I : what to do ???????????

Post by @uré »

What is the job of a wing man , can you precise the basic rules of a TBM w/ a partner (consider i'm the worst shooter) : shall i use as target ? trying to glue the opponent ? how ? etc.
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

I think it is better to go in with a partner. Think of it as if you were on the other side and saw 2 tanks coming at you. To you, you have 2 targets to kill with only firepower from one tank. On their side, they only have to kill one tank (1/2 of what you have to do) and they have 2x the firepower because there are 2 of them. Be careful, some of the big dawgs like supra can kill 2 at a time with their awesome game playing ability.
bigjml
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by bigjml »

how do u take 2 or more tanks shooting u???
:shock: :o
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

bigjml wrote:how do u take 2 or more tanks shooting u???
:shock: :o

It's all about dodging before aim in that case, and trying to kill the smoking player first, if they're both fresh shoot at the more skilled one.
niKo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

-=-

Post by niKo »

"how do u take 2 or more tanks shooting u?"

Back up to different sides. They'll follow, just shoot them, and they won't hit you. Remember to move unpredictably, though.

=niko.
Remember.