DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

3x radar

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

"BIGCHRIS"
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

3x radar

Post by "BIGCHRIS" »

Hay guys,I downloaded dazzles 3xradar but had some trouble installing it .could someone show me the steps a little clearer.on his read me file it says it was easy, but were is the file path and how do i do this games>client>ui . Can someone please help me.

This site has been great and very helpul keep up the good work guys&gals :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
mixed martialarts rules........
OoFfa
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OoFfa »

Hi, and :welcome: , usually the instructions are pretty clear and easy to follow. At first it can be daunting but if you follow word for word the instructions you should be ok.

To change tank skins just involves overwriting your tank01,02 and 03 files. To change the radar is much the same, the instructions should tell you which files to overwrite and their locations. Just backup the old ones just in case.

OoFfa
Juggernaut
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Juggernaut »

OoFfa dident knew ur a new brain jar I was sure ur a Veteran Member
Devestator ©
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Devestator © »

Quote of the...however long I feel like. Image
The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney