DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

UnOfficial Think Tanks Support

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

FE_Soldier
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Art crazy's admin script

Post by FE_Soldier »

where can i find the instal instructions?
FE*
Repent©ºâ²
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Repent©ºâ² »

Fe-Soldier

Here are the instructions for Arts Admin Script.

http://acas.awardspace.com/instructions.html
FE_Soldier
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by FE_Soldier »

thanks dude :cool:
FE*
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Re: UnOfficial Think Tanks Support

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Well this is as good a place as any to ask...

Alright, now I've had some weird errors before with TT... but this, is just completely out there. This has been happening for the past few times I've been in-game, so it's a rather new occurance.

I cannot chat in-game. When I press "Enter" to bring up the chat text when me to type a message is immediately goes away. I cannot chat at all, it's like the game refreshed the moment the chat window was brought up :? What's strange, is that if I bring up the Ignore Script, that STAYS up like it should. I can then delete the code and then type my chat into there... but only by going through Ignore script.

Any ideas what the hell is goin on here? :|
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Yea,, what other scripts have you installed? I find some scripts affect my install. I'd try to uninstall the last scripts before you started with this error in the game, or do a fresh install of TT and copy one folder at time from the old install and restart the game and check for that error. Continue adding folders from original install to the one in the new directory --> (name it TT2nd Install) until you find out where the problem comes from. This way can be faster than a fresh install and having to install all the other goodies like mod packs, expansion packs, admin scripots, other scripts.
Install it to a new directory so your original one still works as a backup until you get the new install right.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

CB wrote:Yea,, what other scripts have you installed? I find some scripts affect my install. I'd try to uninstall the last scripts before you started with this error in the game, or do a fresh install of TT and copy one folder at time from the old install and restart the game and check for that error. Continue adding folders from original install to the one in the new directory --> (name it TT2nd Install) until you find out where the problem comes from. This way can be faster than a fresh install and having to install all the other goodies like mod packs, expansion packs, admin scripots, other scripts.
Install it to a new directory so your original one still works as a backup until you get the new install right.

Well, I'm currently running Dazzle's total upgrade pack... since I needed to do that after my computer crashed last year. I have the 4X radar (i think?), hotkeys, ignore, and Dash's admin script installed at the moment. I tried to remove most of my hotkeys, but I still get some weird happenings with that (like exiting out of the game by pressing "G", TAB toggles the scores).

At the moment I can chat by pressing "U" to open up the chat window... tho I have to delete the U from the text!

....and I'd rather not reinstall TT.... :study:
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

Ok So I Have Warfares Modwiz Installed Right But It Wont Save My Maps Whats Wroung?
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

well do you have ACAS installed to if so you are ahving a key interface
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

Thanks Stiff That Was The Problem
*Stiffler