DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

UnOfficial Think Tanks Support

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

UnOfficial Think Tanks Support

Post by drsawbones »

I don't know as much as some, but I know more then many of you never thought you knew yourself.

Just post a question here...someone will answer it eventually.
DrSawbones™(UF)

drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

This was posted by fishtank

Post by drsawbones »

I just sucessfully installed a new video card, yahoo! I also managed to completely wipe out all the files on my comp when I missed a page in the installation instructions on the 1st attempt at installing. I was able to replace most of my TT stuff from links on this site (thx Rx and Daz), but I'm still missing a few things: square goal .dts file, working wingman script, and the optimized PSL anti-lag settings.
Little help, plz?

Can someone help him? I'm uber busy, sorry.
DrSawbones™(UF)

Taffy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Taffy »

HI Dr On the temp ptt 2 . There was a tab simple for us not so comp lit to upload a photos how you do it here ?
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Hey Taffy!

Post by drsawbones »

For uploading an image for your profile>avatar, follow the steps in your PROFILE link at top nav bar and point to your file on your local machine and say ok.

*You cannot upload a file directly to the BB, and we don't want to bog the database [db] down with user attachments. So therefore, there is not an attach feature inside the POST menus.

Hence, the gallery sections in Area51: area 51 — a test area, mods area, and skins area. I suggest if you have images to share, then to go there and upload some pix into an user created album after practicing a bit in the area51 test area perhaps?

You can however, URL link to an image by using the URL code and path to file on internet.

Please let me know if you need more information.
:)
DrSawbones™(UF)

xsquared
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

IP Joiner script location

Post by xsquared »

I just upgraded to Mac OSX Tiger. One of the unfortunate results of this "upgrade" was to force my reloading of the original Thinktanks from Garage Games. I'm now downloading Napalm's expansion pack, the Tt Mod pack, and latest mod update. My problem is twofold: I can't find the script for the IP joiner on planetthinks2, and I can't find the large radar screen that has become my favorite. Thanks in advance for any advice.
xsquared
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Never mind on the ip joiner (blushing)

Post by xsquared »

Immediately after posting a request for info on the IP joiner, I found it on ptt2. I still need help in locating the big radar screen
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

The site hosting the 2x and 3x radar went down. If you tell me which you want I'll send it to you.
Devestator ©
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Devestator © »

What defines weather or not the game will download the host's files or not?
Quote of the...however long I feel like. Image
The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Needs MAJOR help!

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

please help! my game on this comp is out of comission because i tried installing an upgrade! it wont even start now! we tried getting it back the way it was, but nope! i dont want to re install because i would lose the ModWiz map i have! it seems like ANYTHING i do to TT makes it go bad! HELP!!!
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
SkyeSoul
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyeSoul »

go inot the source files and get the map. then reload.