DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Gaming mouse

Admin Scripts, Radars, All Think Tanks Extras found here.

Moderator: Moderator

"BIGCHRIS"
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Gaming mouse

Post by "BIGCHRIS" »

Hey guys, Herd that a game mouse can really improve your shooting and game play.Can anybody recommend a good gaming mouse. :? :? :? :? txs

ps;starting to get the hang of this forum and what to do ,thanks for baring with my nubeeizzzmmm! :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: :?:
mixed martialarts rules........
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

I use the Razor Copperhead because I can make it as sensitive as I need for the different games. Yours doesn't have to be as expensive. It just has to be a fast sampling optical mouse that's comfortable in your hands. You can tweak it to fit your style with the settings in TT and the mouse.
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

Don't go for the cheapest optical mouse Wal-Mart sells like I did... Atleast for for the level above basic.
Born-Again Christian
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Logitech G5 gaming mouse is what I use.
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

A wired mouse is a good idea. Sure, wireless mice look more 1337, but they tend to freeze up and not send signals. I speak from experience! :(
Never really gone, never really part of the game.