DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Paradide Lost

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Paradide Lost

Post by Dazzle »

Paradise Lost was my first attempt at modding. The map has 4 versions Sunrise, Midday, Sunset, and Nighttime. These maps run in a random rotation so you never know whats coming next.

The installed weapons pack has new emitters on the standard bounce, area, speedy power ups and there is now also a flame thrower, nuke bomb, and an awesome ring of fire!!! I would like to take credit for these emitters but that has to go to Big Show for taking the time to make them, nice work Mr Big Show they are totally awesome.
:rockon:

Pre-downloaded Paradise Lost from MY WEBSITE

Or download directly here: Paradise Lost

You will also need Napalm's X-Pack 4

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed playing in Paradise Lost, and I look forward to seeing some new players there soon.

Regards

HERE ARE JUST A FEW SCREEN SHOTS OF PARADISE LOST

MORE AVAILABLE ON MY WEBSITE

SUNRISE - fog by Dr Sawbones

MIDDAY

SUNSET

NIGHTIME

CTF FOR PARADISE LOST

Nevaeh
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Nevaeh »

[ Attempt...You've got to be kidding me....Paradise Lost is a work of ART. :rockon:
Caboose
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Caboose »

Me and you used to spend nights playing in there Daz...Man I miss the old days :(
SkyRon(SA)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyRon(SA) »

Nice Job Dazzle!nice mod.. :rockon:
Imageskyron(SA)-Ronak(SA)
SA member