DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

CLIENT RECEIVE SCRIPT - Required for Phobik's Servers

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Smacky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Please install this script..

Post by Smacky »

This game has been around for 10(?) years, and not once has there been any incident of hacking.
That's not quite true. Roo has been hacked multiple times, which is why he took down his server for an extended period of time a few years ago.

There are plenty of untrusted servers (or at least there were...I wouldn't know these days). The only truly secure server back in the day that wasn't a Shockwave server was Dash. Dash did datacenter for a living, and his servers were well secured.

Anyway, I don't want to throw fuel on the paranoia fire, but AC definitely has valid points. Make sure your firewall, IPS and anti-virus software is up to date.

Happy Holidays to all the tank nerds still left here! Hope you are all well!
Stay thirsty my friends.
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

Happy Holidays to you as well Smacky, and to the rest of the tankers as well.
The memories will never die.
ThatGuySam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ThatGuySam »

Phobik, how did you do that GUI? Its very clever.

:)
Have Fun Always
Sam

Has been playing TT Since: 28th October 2012
Join ThinkTanks' Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H7fGD6E
Warfare

Post by Warfare »

ArtCrazy wrote: Now that I think about it, it should actually be possible, with my current knowledge, to edit one of the .dll files on your ThinkTanks folder and achieve real remote code execution (i.e. infect your computer) without much extra work. I could even build you a proof of concept for windows that shows a message if you don't believe me.
I would absolutely love you for this proof of concept (utilizing something similar to Phobik's script, not an actual file transfer), as it is my understanding that Torquescript can't write null characters to files, and DLLs tend to need those.
Three
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Three »

What a collection of dorks. Get some therapy.

Greetings, all!
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

FU Three...i mean i miss you. whats up?
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

How come there is no option of not installing this and join the server without it, it messed up my keyboard which turning kept getting stuck also started effecting my aiming. Had to delete TT and install it again. If we don't want it, we shouldn't be forced to install it in order to join a server. Can't join your TS and TBM servers without installing it first which is BS. It's better to start playing at Craps server's until this is fix to join your servers without installing it. I bet some have had a problem with it and all you do is play around with it with some players.

Hope we won't need to install it when PSL starts, cause I am not going to install it again and hope some of you do the same. Don't let us have to install it when PSL starts, it's nothing but CR@P!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by Mr Phobik »

SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

DO NOT INSTALL THIS CRAPPY SCRIPT, you DO NOT need it anyways all it is nothing but CR@P. Poor guy got me banned on his servers now, lol :lol: I showed you all anyways that I can easily pwn you :thumbup: We will kick his sorry@rse at PSL anyways. :tankerguns:

:rockon: -woo!-BaDBoYz-rules!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

Mr Phobik wrote:Image
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"