DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Installing Dazzle Upgrade Pack

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Installing Dazzle Upgrade Pack

Post by Guest »

Not sure if anyone remembers me around here, but FredTank here. I first off just want to give a huge thanks to w00t for e-mailing everyone. I had completely forgot about TT until that e-mail and I just wanna say thanks for bringing me back to a great game and great community.

Second, I'm on a new computer I built which has no Adobe, Word, etc so I'm unable to read the readme file on how to Install Dazz's XPack and was hoping someone could refresh me on how to install all the goodies again.

Hope your doing well and maybe I'll see ya out there Thanks!,
Nic

@Doc - For some reason on my original account (FredTank) New Topic button was appearing anywhere for me so not sure but all's good have this one.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Installing Dazzle Upgrade Pack

Post by LGM »

FredTank! :thumbup:

Good to see you again. One of the old class acts in TT Land.

Your old account should be fine now. You were only in the "Guests" group... which is weird, but I moved you into the registered users group. See if it works.

As for your software issues... I'd recommend "Open Office" as an alternative to MS Office... free and open source. They're migrating their website, so it might be down for the next few days.

Here's a link to the PC install directions...

http://kvisit.com/Ss5ufAQ

And in case you need it for Mac, here's the mac version...
http://kvisit.com/StJufAQ
FredTank
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Installing Dazzle Upgrade Pack

Post by FredTank »

Ah there we go thanks for fixing that LGM! It seems the Open Office Website is down so I'll have to check back in a few days to download it.
Thanks for the help though, I'll maybe catch you in a Scrum game or two soon. :thumbup:

Fred