DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Triv's The Most Essential Upgrade

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Triv's The Most Essential Upgrade

Post by Triv »

This is a upgrade pack aimed for people who only wants to enjoy playing. If you want to start map modding or need scripts. I recommend that you grap Dazzle's All In One Upgrade Pack as it will contain more files for your needs. This pack contains the most popular files for maps (and some nearly never used ones). Hence the name 'the most essential'. This pack is mainly aimed for long time players who hasn't really much played Team Scrum earlier. These are my all add-on files that I have collected between 2003 - 2010. This doesn't contain all files from other upgrade packs as I have never installed them. I have manually eliminated all of the original game content (skins, shapes, textures, skies, terrains) but there may still be a few stock files in shapes folders. If you have changed something unusual. I recommend that you have back-up file somewhere. Also if you have changed anything non-stock material to your liking it will be nearly sure overwritten. So have a back-up for those.

This pack contains:
- 550+ maps, lots of different shapes, skies, terrain textures.
- It has also the files for the popular gametypes: Gladiator, InstantAction CTF, Rollerball
- Everything from Triv's Map Collection 1.24 v, at least some of the Racing maps, also likely KOTH

DOWNLOAD - Triv's The Most Essential Upgrade
http://www.multiupload.com/NXSA7V3CN3 (ONLY MEGAUPLOAD WORKS ANYMORE IF YOU WANT THIS DOWNLOAD IT NOW. MAY NOT BE RE-UPDATED EVER!)

Zipped file: 262 Mb; Unzipped file: 530 Mb
(Not planning to re-upload after links die)

HOW TO INSTALL - DATA FOLDER
1. Locate your ThinkTanks folder
2. Open up game folder

3. Unzip the downloaded Triv's The Most Essential Upgrade file
4. Inside that Copy data folder

5. Go back to the ThinkTanks/game folder location
6. Paste there the data folder. It will very likely ask if you want to overwrite some files. If you don't have anything unusual stock materials modified or non-stock modified just click yes to all.

7. Now you have all the extra material to be able play the popular player made maps.
Last edited by Triv on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Triv's The Most Essential Upgrade

Post by Cylicon460 »

Thanks again, Triv. Great idea.
Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Triv »

- also files for at least some of the racing maps
- should have KOTH material too
- everything from Triv's map collection 1.24 v.

The link will likely stay alive 3 months after last download. Feel free to add an alternative host which stays a very long time alive if you wish.
TYF
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TYF »

Great upgrade!

But it's a pity that the link doesn't work for me... :tankerembarras:
ImageImage
Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Triv »

Last edited by Triv on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TYF
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TYF »

Thx a lot
ImageImage
Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Triv »

As this pack has been downloaded way more times than I expected. I will be likely uploading next year a new one. Then I should have collected more things on my game to make it worthwhile to download this again for those who have already downloaded it now.