DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

--- Triv's Map Collection 1.24 ---

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: --- Triv's Map Collection 1.21 ---

Post by Triv »

One more map that has been done sometime already. TSpecial10 Hunga Munga - it's tropical map with medium oval size.

http://www.multiupload.com/OBM3L87FUP

Last edited by Triv on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: --- Triv's Map Collection 1.22 ---

Post by Triv »

New map TSpecial11 Jungle Groove... a masterpiece of TS map if you ask me. (If you can't get it to run you need to download my bigger pack.)

http://www.multiupload.com/O2OE6ZB763

Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: --- Triv's Map Collection 1.22 ---

Post by Triv »

New - TSpecial12 Outcast Camp. Using Dazzle's unreleased rope bridges. (All of the stuff needed to run should be inside the download)

DOWNLOAD = http://www.multiupload.com/IPAX0OMOA6

LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: --- Triv's Map Collection 1.24 ---

Post by LGM »

Cool stuff... I put Triv's new maps into the rotation I'm running now.

Check them out after you download... fun!
Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Triv »

TSpecial13 Heavenly Host
- special features: map fully enwrapped with invisible walls. No cliff-hanging or jump-off cliff possibilities.
Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Triv »

I have made a new version of my TSpecial08 map. This TSpecial08v2 - Battlezone version has more variation on the terrain and I think this one would be more fun to play on than the earlier one which was mostly made of flat areas and somewhat rough edges. I have made own versions for BM and TS even thought I don't dare to think what it will be like to play TS on this map. Let me tell you that just when making the BM version I had so many oh my god moments... playing TS on this could be anything... can't really say how good or bad it would run but I think it would most definitely be very intensive phased. The map is would also be likely nice for CTF because of the "98%" sameness on both sides. At the last moment my mind came that this could be fun map in "Keep Away" as the size is not too big but the most important the total lack of edges and cliff-running and because of that happening flag re-spawning. The original map was actually made from a picture. I have raised the invisible walls in this versions at three parts higher to prevent flying off but I know that you can still fly over the invisible walls if you have a bad luck when you hit correctly some rock(s) from arrow(s). Also if you keep driving glued to the invisible wall at some parts where a new wall start you will hit a wall. Fixing the two last mentioned small "problems" would be too much task for sanity. I had totally forgotten how much job the original map was to made when I started making a new edit of it.

Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Triv »

TSpecial14 - Anacalypsis Arcanum There are three different version: one for TS, one for TBM and also a version with invisible areas. Unfortunately the invisible version was supposed to become the main version of the map but I discovered that if the scrum ball ends up in the invisible area it will travel infinitely to some direction. By what I mean by the infinite direction is that I was never able to discover the scrum ball again even with using the observer mode. So obviously the invisible version is only intended for very laid back fun. It would have been very interesting for TS as the invisible parts have somewhat unpredictable gravity effects on the tank. I feel that the TS version of the map is more of an expert player type of map as it has features which are uncommon and requires skills to use them effectively.
Last edited by Triv on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Triv »

TB12 Flying Fish (because it looks like a fish from air) & TB13 Monstrous Curvaceous. For both maps there are only TBM vrs. Both has been made only from stock Lush stuff.

I will be at some point near future uploading these new maps here (and the few earlier ones). I won't update and upload them in Triv's 1.24. Actually it won't be likely updated quite a while. To run all the maps without crashing you need to have downloaded either Triv's 1.24 or Triv's Essential (both of those can be anymore downloaded from Megaupload!). Some of these maps got new textures which haven't been before in anywhere else.