DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

All my favorites

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: All my favorites

Post by 00E »

correction you don't have to pay at all to get the Torque Game Engine Demo which basicly takes care of everything you need it to for Think Tanks Thats what I Use :thumbup:
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
sirlouis
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by sirlouis »

okay sorry then but i find i allways intresting to make a own map but i do not understand how it works i know to that there are codes in the game like /speed /brain /ufo /boss /slow /light ... but i do not know all these codes i think there are codes for a jeep and a heli but i do not know the code mabey you know these codes and can someone explaine how to make a own map with modwiz

and when i go online in think tanks there are manny cool servers were i cant go in i do not know why

how you can make a server with codes like /ufo and... in my own servers with computer maked aps like medulla mesa en hipothalimus hills or somtinh ik can not use this codes on my own server

and how can i make a server with my own maps

i see somtimes servers that caled rolloerbal race or gladiator this gametyps i can not schoose these for my own server

i was too on a server were ufo's can fly how can i make that on my own server

so as you can see a get manny questions but i'm new here and i have to explore the manny things you can do with think tanks

already thanks

Louis
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Try looking through the threads in the modding section. Most info is there.
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

sirlois, many many servers are MODDED. that means they downloaded things that let them do special stuff. i remember being like you when i was new, except i was worse cause i wasn't on PTT2.

as LGM said, looking around the sections near the bottom of the page will help.

for codes like you asked for, you'd want to get ACAS (Art Crazy's Admin Script.) There's a topic somewhere...

you can't go in the servers cause the blue bar reaches the end and then does nothing, right? well that's cause the map inside is a MOD. it's a map that doesn't come with TT, but that someone created with TGE or Modwiz. most are very fun, but in order to play on them you need to download Map Packs. i downloaded a few, and i STILL can't get anywhere :tankermad1: . However, i haven't downloaded Dazzle pack, which has TONS of MODs, Gametypes, and upgrades to TT (Think Tanks). (oh, and not to worry you, but when i got Dazzle Pack my video card happened to break right when i opened TT, forcing me to get a new comp... but the old comp was old, and it works for most ppl, so don't worry.)

To make a server with your own maps, find a post on how to use modwiz (you'll need modwiz, of course.)

Those Gametypes are specially downloaded. you can download and host Gladiator (i think), but rollerball can only be hosted by a few people. however if you download rollerball, you can enter rollerball servers and play. also for the race GT, that you just need modwiz. people make race maps, and use ACAS to make the GT called Race.

Making UFOs fly is in ACAS.

All in All, you can normally wait out some mods. so if the server won't load, wait a few minutes, then it might.

Hope i could help, and have fun Playin'!

All this info may not be completely accurate, so someone correct me if i'm wrong, because i'm kinda new too.
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

:above:

Holy Crap Good Info!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
sirlouis
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by sirlouis »

hello

sorry if this is not so easy to read because I have this message translated by google language tools

what exactly should I download to create my own maps how can I ensure that I could use codes in my own server and where can I download modwiz

thanks louis
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Post ^ in the Help Forum!
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!