DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

RollerBall Comments and Help

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

tnt12340
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by tnt12340 »

rollerball is outstanding..! i played it , and i couldnt help myself but to scream of fun :shock: Naw im jk i didnt scream..but it did race through my mind that Woah this is so sweet.

scale from 1-10 Awnser probobly 9.5
CooLBoY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by CooLBoY »

Rollerball is very awesome took a lot of effort,, BUT noone plays in it = No fun i think thats because noone knows about the pre dl / 2 lazy to download it .. So Yeah! Make a rollerball tourny shud turn out fantastic.!
Scale Rate = 9 =P
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

^ Jedirieb has one going this summer, I can't wait! (Unless his dad is still sick, then someone else may run it)
Born-Again Christian
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

^^

Incorrect

There is a script running on the server that will not allow players to join if they do not have the preload. It kicks them with a message telling them to go to my website to get the preload files. this way the server is not just full of loaders.

I will also make the preload install video this weekend so people who are having trouble can actually see what to do.
turnre04
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by turnre04 »

where do u put the pre-download?
TankKiller
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TankKiller »

Hi,
I need help i tryed everything but i still cant play it !!!! can you send me a data folder?
Rooster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fellas ^ and ^^

Post by Rooster »

Theres a preload available on the "Rollerball World Series" thread
Complete with instructions and a Game guide

Just click the Map Updates and then click on the thread
TankKiller
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TankKiller »

It Still dont WORK! :shock: :shock:
turnre04
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by turnre04 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: daz dun the preload correctly but it says error fissing thingymebob ever tho i hear the sound fx y? who wat how?
benblue20
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by benblue20 »

Dazzle made the read-me SO clear. I did the read-me, and it all worked. No errors, no inconveniences. He EVEN showed simple instructions such as pressing the back button or double-clicking. That was the most IN-DEPTH instructions I have seen. Why people still have problems? I don't know... :angry7: