DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

RollerBall Comments and Help

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

RollerBall Comments and Help

Post by Dazzle »

Please post anything to do with RollerBall in this thread.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Downloading...

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Dazz...for some reason, even though I did all of the pre-install, in one of the maps (I think Madrid), it says I still need more dl'ing and server boots me. Is there any way so that the server can be open to people like me so we can dl the files?

Thanks.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Because virtually everything in rollerball (skins, objects, weapons, etc) is new it is impossible to download in game as it would take at least 2-3 hours per map.

Thats why the preload has been made with detailed instructions. I know you probably think you have followed everything 100% but I am afraid you must have missed something.

The preload was tested by over 30 people before release and I can assure you and others that it works 100% if installed correctly.

So what to do? Well I have a number of answers. First arrange with me a time and I will run the server and watch you join then I can see from the consul what you are missing. Or if you have voice facilities arrange to talk with me on skype or yahoo and I will get it running for you.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Thanks Dazz...

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Once I get back to the US, I will arrange a time with you so that we can fix this.

I knew you guys pre-tested, but thought I maybe missplaced a simple file in the pre-download because all of the other maps work fine.
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

I still get that message sometimes and it boots me, then I rejoin and I can get in.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Yes I get that message as well sometimes, although rarely. Its to do with the predownload script dont know exactly what, a bit weird really but we will have to persevere.
SkyRon(SA)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyRon(SA) »

I need help installing ROLLERBALL in my ThinkTanks folder to hard for me.. :)
Imageskyron(SA)-Ronak(SA)
SA member
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Have you followed the installation guide?

You must go slow and double check everything.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

What I may do this weekend is make a short video that you can download which will illustrate how to install rollerball.

If all else fails and you still can get it right, I can send you a download link for a new data folder with everything already installed --- but this is a last resort.
DC
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: RollerBall Comments and Help

Post by DC »

Can u get a couple ppl and have a contest in rollerball madrid? like 5 vs 5? Rollerball is awesome but theres never anyone on.