DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

RollerBall Comments and Help

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

First off if your were to write your posts in a clear and precise manner, rather than using " fissing thingymebob" some of us might actually understand what the problem is.

Second

daz dun the preload correctly

Well if you had then you would be able to get in, so please first off go over the install guide and check everything is 100% in the right place and as is described in the installation guide. Then try joinig again and posting the result here.
Wild Alaskan-AK-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: About 700ms ahead of where you see me. That virtual tank needs to hurry up!

Post by Wild Alaskan-AK- »

Is the kick script on a timer,

I have a slow computer and i will get kicked about halfway the first time, but after trying enough it will load fast enough not to get kicked
Ping Range: 650-800
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

....With spelling like that I think they read the words in the HOW TO INSTALL pdf wrong. :lol:

Seriously folks, if you can't follow what's been said in the instructions provided in the pre-download, you need mental help. :roll:

There's absolutely NOTHING WRONG with the Pre-d/l. Dozens of people have installed Rollerball without problem by following the instruction Dazzle has provided. Sit down, take 10 - 15 minutes to read over (and over and over) the instruction guide, then follow each step in order.

We're not writing scripts and codes here folks! This is BASIC copying/moving files around a harddrive.
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

I need Help

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

all i need to know is how do you play rollerball? thanks (the link to help guide requires downloading something)
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
cannedsplam
Veteran Medium
Veteran Medium

Re: I need Help

Post by cannedsplam »

KidOfTheFuture wrote:all i need to know is how do you play rollerball? thanks (the link to help guide requires downloading something)

When you predownload it you recieve an instruction manual with anything and everything you would ever dream of needing to know.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Go You Canned Splam...........................
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

HEELP! i am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY ECACTLY AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH ABSOLUTELY sure that i did EVERYTHING right 100% PERFECT in installation but my game wont start up now as with the Super Upgrade you sent me! (that was a nice gesture tho) i put the superupgrade on my main account and i cant play THERE and the account i set up for it crashed too! PLEEEZ help i have a little time left before a LEAUGE that i want to join! btw i absolutely LOVE RollerBall idea especially the "firing into arena" part
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

are you on mac or PC?
FredTank
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by FredTank »

@ KOTF - If you can I'd recommend reinstalling the game and once you start installing Rollerball, go very slow, make sure you take every step very carefully and read everything along the way.

@ Dazzle - Dazzle you've made TT way better with this. It's a real shame though to see the server always 0/8. Anyways great work guys, you and Canned may be the next 2 187's. :tankerwink1:

FredTankâ„¢
icEPiraka
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by icEPiraka »

Daz, I was in your Rollerball server today (RB is great :) ) and I have noticed that after a few minutes of play an annoying buzzing tone sound on and off at different intensities. This might be some problem with my comp, but it only occurs in Rollerball, so I wanted to bring it to your attention.

-icEP!-SA