DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

*McGraw Mods* (PREDOWNLOAD)

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

*McGraw Mods* (PREDOWNLOAD)

Post by Feathers McGraw »

**McGraw MODS**

***** YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF Napalm's X Pack INSTALLED!!! *****

NOTE: The following URLs are direct links. Right-click and "Save As" to download!

::TERRAIN FILES::
Four Lock Box
Olfactory Mined
Abby Normal

::McGraw SHAPES >>> McGrawShapes

Instructions::
Step 1.) Unzip/extract TT_McGrawShapes.zip into a temporary folder.
Step 2.) Copy the extracted folder named McGrawShapes and all its contents into your game/data/shapes/ folder.

::WORKS IN PROGRESS::
Cyberbrain Constuct
Cyberpunk Central
Terminal Terrace

McGraw's Time Machine -- Dante's Bluff * Shonash Ravine * Misty Mountain * Gelato Gulch

Olfactory Mined

Four Lock Box (inspired by Rooster's "3 Lock Box")

Abby Normal
Last edited by Feathers McGraw on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

in the Mod_Pack already?

Post by Reagent X »

Do you want the .ter files in the TT_Mod_PacK? I am trying to consolidate them there instead of having each person post their own .ter files.

Keep in mind the Mod_Pack only contains files that go in the missions folder (i.e. the .ter files). If you want them in, please e-mail them to me. Thx.
-Rx
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Sure! I'd love to have them in the ModPack. The only problem is, "Olfactory Mined" (and a future map I have planned) require certain files that aren't in the X-Pack. Is there a way I can get the folder into the X-Pack too?
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

*BUMP* with a new Map!

Hey, all you TTers out in TT-Land!! :bounce:

Just in time for the Fourth of July, McGraw MODs brings you a brand spankin' new map: Abby Normal!

A true Spooky map with the play of a Lush map! Get on your brainjars, strap on your treads and open a can of whoop-@$$ :boxing:

Tonight (July 3rd) I will be hosting Abby Normal as a TS map. On the Fourth, I will have it rotate with Olfactory Mined all day!

Make sure you download and install the updated McGrawShapes folder and pre-d/l the terrain files... all of which can be found in the first post :geek:
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

Two notes Feathers:

- Your links in the header for the .ter files don't work. When I click on them, they give me a webpage with an error.
- Your new map is one of the extremely few Spooky maps I like. It has that feel to it of just after sunset, but with none of the blinding fog that is so characteristic of Spooky maps. Nice job.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

Abby Normal rocks! too bad i was the only one in
The memories will never die.
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

jedirieb wrote:Two notes Feathers:

- Your links in the header for the .ter files don't work. When I click on them, they give me a webpage with an error.
- Your new map is one of the extremely few Spooky maps I like. It has that feel to it of just after sunset, but with none of the blinding fog that is so characteristic of Spooky maps. Nice job.

The urls are direct links to the files, there is no "homepage" (maybe I should make one, one of these days :| )... So right-click and "Save As" will download them. :wink:

I'm glad you like it, jedi! I've gotten quite a number of compliments from a number of people.... although, and I think this may be partially why no one's in there, not everyone has predownloaded the new objects (two rock clusters).
Last night we had about 4 or so people in there, and the gameplay was really good. Lag wasn't too bad when I was playing but got bad after a while, since I play on the hosting machine. I don't have a second machine to host from without using a wireless connection (which is BAD for hosting). Tis a shame...
UAE Dragon

Post by UAE Dragon »

wow
GJ Feathers McGraw :wink: