DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

??

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

??

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

What happened? It takes about an hour to load mods in-game! what should i do to stop this from occurring? i can get into maps that resemble the normal maps but no other man-made maps except default ones! i have a DellPC and Shockwave Gameblast Download version of the game. how do i fixit? :o
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
Great 8
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Great 8 »

Napalm's Expansion Pack should help. ----------------->http://planetthinktanks2.com/viewtopic.php?t=14
________~~~~~~~~
True Blue Tanker
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Also download the entire "TT Mod Pack" and "TT Mod Pack Update Folder" (they are also in the thread linked to in Grreat8's post).

The "X Pack" has all the shapes, skies, etc. files which are common to pretty much all mods (unless their are specialty ones like Rollerball). The Mod Pack and it's update folder contain all the .ter files which are necessary to play on about 98% of all the mods out there.

For the files needed to play Rollerball --> http://planetthinktanks2.com/viewtopic.php?t=468

For the files needed to play any of my mods --> http://planetthinktanks2.com/viewtopic.php?t=36
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

I know but for some reason they won't show up on tt! not on maps for creategame anyway. I don't think my computer is even USING those files! HELP?!?!?!?!?!
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
blitzer
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by blitzer »

The reason you can't host them like that is because the files that ARE there are named TT1_2.mis or something like that. All the other mission files are there so you won't have to load them...
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

blitzer wrote:The reason you can't host them like that is because the files that ARE there are named TT1_2.mis or something like that. All the other mission files are there so you won't have to load them...

oooooooooohhhhhh!
thanks. :oops: