DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Urgent: "Server Poll" (moved from "Ask Snack" by Snack)

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Would you be willing to suport your fellow tankers by providing a dedicated server for TT Land?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:47 pm

I would be willing to support my fellow think tankers by supplying an official Think Tank Land server!
No votes
I would be willing to learn more and perhaps someday begin supplying an official Think Tanks Land server!
No votes
I would not be willing to supply an official Think Tanks Land server.
No votes

Total votes: 0

Snack

Urgent: "Server Poll" (moved from "Ask Snack" by Snack)

Post by Snack »

Attention all think tankers !!!

8)

Snack here (that's ME)!!!

:monkey:

Okay now, okay, here’s the Pole (er…uhmm…I mean Poll):

:wav:

As you all may or may not be aware, we may lose our official server one day, in the not so distant future. For this reason, we all must take a hard look at our options and act now! Note: if you haven't heard about any of this (and I only recently learned about it myself), you should start asking your moderators here at PTT2 right away!!!! Now for the poll: how many of you would be willing to support fellow think tankers by providing a dedicated Think Tanks Land server. Now I know, I know, not all of you fully or even partially understand what I am talking about. Have no fear, there will be more info available in coming weeks (see moderator's blogs). This is just my tasty way of ascertaining community support!

:tankerwinks:

Now hurry every one ... hurry and place your vote today! WE NEED ONE ANOTHER"S SUPPORT!!!

:thumbup:

Snack Out!

:)