DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Login question

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Login question

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Okay I'm getting irritated...

It's taken me 6 login attempts in order to post this. What's the deal? Every time I try to see the army thread, or post, I have to "log in" 5 to 8 times.

Wat up wit dat foo? :|
Three
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Three »

Was wondering where to post about this. You got me beat Feathers, it only takes me twice to log-in, but it's once more than I seemed to be able to handle without muttering expletives at my monitor. What is the gig? C'mon, you can tell us, c'mon, all the cool kids are doin' it.
T-90
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by T-90 »

Ya, i also experience that bug...
Блин, че я здесь забыл?
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by drsawbones »

I haven't changed anything on this site in a couple weeks.
Has this behavior just started or has it been on going?
I'm not experiencing this on 2 different browsers, IE and Minefield. What browsers are you using?
Log in deals with cookies, maybe check on them on your side and make sure you can get one.
DrSawbones™(UF)

jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

I had this same problem a while ago, using IE. I investigated it of course, what's really happening is that you'll log in, but for some reason, PTT2 is slow in processing it. Therefore, it appears that you are not logged in, sometimes you'll have to log in again, or simply hit refresh.

Don't ask why it stopped for me. I have no idea.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
GQ

Post by GQ »

I have not had this problem either. The only time I have to log in again is if I clear the cache, which takes saved log in names and passwords out.
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

I'm having this problem on every browser I've used. I've tried this site in Firefox, Konqueror (Safari was derived from this), and IE.
Cassie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cassie »

I have the same problem, but I only have to login twice, before it works.
On another note, if your not logged on "Guest", and click on the Army Forums, you only have to log-in once (to get into the forums)
"BIGCHRIS"
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by "BIGCHRIS" »

hey guys ,BIGCHRIS here love the site, after finally being able to log on ,i am a newbie and already addicted to the game.love the skins on the tank sites of the other members, can some one show me how to apply these skins ,Im still learning but doing okay,or point me in the right direction.[img][/img]
mixed martialarts rules........
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

^ Check you private messages

Also, this should have been posted in the skinning section, but it's ok... :wink:
Born-Again Christian