DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Ban Tink?

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Should Tinkerbell be banned

YES
54%
NO
46%

Total votes: 41

Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

player wouldn't you agree that sometimes the action needs to be implemented before the time it would take to get an admins meeting together. Things could be disscussed at a later date for what the proper action should be.

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

Player

It's not that easy to have a fully democratic system with 351 members. If we did that nothing would ever get done.

Do I need to consult with you to try and streamline the forums? Does Player-36 need to give me his approval before I silence someone, or install some new features? NO NO No

Your input is valuable but the fact that you seem to think your way is always the right way is tiresome. You don't need to like everything, and I don't need you to.

And DJ, What is all of this talk over there about a denial of service attck on this site.

Trying to pull Racer into this in which we all know Racer is way too intelligent to act on the behalf of you complainers and get himself into deep trouble by being associated with that in any way.

Let me direct you tothe depatment of Justice and just one article about a 20 month prison sentance for the Melissa virus.

I can't believe how nieve anyone would be to even jokingly have a discussion like that.

Trust me, I will be keeping an eye on everyone very closely. :shock:
Last edited by Napalm on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

I didn't say I was planning anything. In fact, I didn't even bring the idea up.
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

No yet you direct Kax0r to tell racer to go look at a Smurf Attack.

See conversation below.
H3 Metalhead PBx
hmmmmmmmm maybe there is a way 4 PTT2 2 die off reamder how the 1st PTT die off from a viris

Arc9_Canadian_Legionary
^no foul play. Let's have a fair fight,now look at eachother and punch!
*walks away from the arena looking for a virus*

Arc9_Canadian_Legionary
^leave that to the admin forum. no anti site talk and that shnutz.

Kax0r
If Racer445 had more power in his machine, he'd told me constant times he'd take PTT2 down with a BIOS attack.

DJ Gentoo
^ A BIOS is a chip that the computer reads the boot instructions off. I think he means a DDoS attack, which is what brought down PTT1. For that, you need either a crapload of bandwidth or a nasty script. Wikipedia definition
I'm not saying we should, but a good way to bring a site down would be to post it on Digg so that it gets a ton of hits in a matter of hours.
@Soap: Tell Racer to look into the Smurf Attack.

The Juggernaut
Do you know how long ago I said that?

I would NEVER try and take down PTT2. EVER.

Just to set things straight, I am racer.

Kax0r
Ah, so that's you. I guess your opinion changed over time, eh?
How full of crap are you guys, and how dumb do you think we are?
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

Do I need to consult with you to try and streamline the forums? Does Player-36 need to give me his approval before I silence someone, or install some new features? NO NO No

Your input is valuable but the fact that you seem to think your way is always the right way is tiresome. You don't need to like everything, and I don't need you to.
Doesn't everyone think their way is the right way? This argument started out with me saying that something you said was not true. I'll definitely correct someone when they post something that isn't true. And I'll definitely post my opinion when I disagree with something or when I think something is unfair. Just like I hope you would if I was a moderator and I did something you thought was unfair.
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by drsawbones »

I don't get it...is the IGNORE USER POST function broken here?

If you don't like Tink's posts [or anyone else's], or if you have some beef, I'd
recommend using your IGNORE button. And if it's malicious, then contact an
admin or moderator.

I find calling a public poll on a single member like this
embarrassing and degrading. And I'm not trying to start
a beef with you NUTS! I'm just sitting here thinking how
something like this would make me feel. It would make me
feel bad/sad....and yes, at TT the girls really need
to stick together, it's a Venus and Mars thing, you know?

I for one really enjoy the individuality that EACH member
brings to the table here, [bad not so enjoyable]
...and yes, I even like talking about
prom dresses to Tink.
DrSawbones™(UF)

*Sheena*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by *Sheena* »

:rockon: sista!!!!!!^
ukickedmydog
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by ukickedmydog »

:offtopic:
:above:
Love your little star disco ball avatar thingie Sheena!
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

Thank you for those words of wisdom Dr Saw.

Lets all remember that this site is essentially here because of the extensive efforts of Dr Saw and CB. in my opinion that means the buck stops with those two. it is their decision who are moderators...and thats it. i am more than happy with that arrangement.

yes its ok to criticize an adm. its absolutely unreasonable to expect this or any forum to be fully democratic. i for one do not have the time nor the want to be involved in every decision made here. cmon Player...think about some of your comments before hitting the submit button. your smarter than that.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

You know, I started thinking at the beginning of the wholen thing that maybe Hhal and his group may do something constructive in PTT3 and make the community better. But is it me, or are some of us never even giving it a chance? Just give it a chance to thrive or fail on its own. If they have a point, and I am beginning to doubt it at this point, PTT3 will become as good or better than PTT2 and will give us another place to congregate. And if it gets good enough, it may even help take some of the load off CB and the good Dr. If they are wrong, it will stagnate and stay at the initial members and eventually die as the kids grow.

As all endeavors, it takes time to develop fully the potential anything has. You can't just say what it is going to be by what it is at this moment in time. We all grow and learn, so why not let PTT3 do the same? Are we so pissed off at kids not neing grateful for CB and Doc's efforts that we are willing to hurt them emotionally and mentally? Especially singling them out like this? Is that what we adults consider "standing up" for our friends?

I stood by and said nothing because I was tired of some of the members and didn't want to stir the pot at the moment, but how would you feel if I started a poll for each and every one of you about being banned from this site and I came back and told you that 20 people want you banned? It doesn't sound like a community from where I stand.

Please do not reply directly to this post. I am tired of this thread.

Tired Mouse